Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Now what?. My coffee maker is gross plus messy and...

Now what?

My coffee prime mover is gross and stained and it's really starting to bother me. Problem is, I don't be familiar with how to virtuous it. My mother has already yelled at me several times to trying to clean my coffee crusher (I don't dirty things! ergo sue me!) Any tips?



How do I clean my Coffee Maker?

These motors are made in China by several manufacturers and are part of the '54' series (e.g. 5413, 5421, etc) of motors which are commonly found in devices like hair dryers, ice cream makers, blenders, and coffee grinders.Here's a link to the specific motor found in the device being repaired.http://www.johnsonelectric.com/mediando/index.php?IdTreeGroup=49IdProduct=685An inexpensive appliance that also uses this motor will do the trick in lieu of the motor itself.The machine being repaired is a fairly expensive coffee roaster. It makes sense to fasten it as an alternative or a substitute of replace it.



Ho do I find a suitable replacement for a motor in a household appliance. Specifically, Johnson Elec U5415-001?

I can't seem to get it right when purchasing a coffee maker. I just purchased a Capresse #455 10 cup digital coffee maker/burr grinder combo from Costco. It has a thermos and is supposed to stay hot championing hours, exclusive of it doesn't even stay hot for 1 hr., and I don't even utilization the burr quern (I have a Barista grinder which works just fine, so this is a attribute that is not important to me). In the earlier I've bought Krups, Cuisinart, Braun, all of which tastes bitter. Please HELP me in choosing one.



What is the best coffee maker?

I bought a coffee grinder for whole beans, and after that what am i supposed to do? I didnt want a coffee maker as i dont want to have it sitting there and drink i would only drink one cup occasionally. So please tell me what things i need to make and the steps. thanks



how do you make coffee with a grinder?

I just got a drip coffee maker from a coffee shop that impermeable dispirited but I docent't know how the ratio of coffee to water. I give birth to a roller with the addition of a scale so I can weigh the beans after they are ground up but I don't know how highly they should weigh. So, how much should the grounds weigh bepresenting a half pot (48oz)? And how much should they weigh for a dynamic kitty (96oz)?


No comments: