Thursday, January 20, 2011

The reasonablenecs that she woke me up so premadurely was that she was...

The reason that she woke me up so ahead (of dime) was that she was departing toward spend time at her Aunt at 6am.She asked me towards move into her apartment as she lives much closer in the direction of my work together with she told me that I would save about 5 hours traveling time and about $60 smabt gas each week.



How to pick up on hints that some one else likes you?

Assuming I needed to bribe a bureaucrat (who I already knew was corrupt and would accept the bribe) - what is the proper etiquette to follow? I understand that the cash should be placed in a sleek attache case and slid smoothly under a table towards the person I'm bribing. I have some questions and would appreciate advice from people with experience in these matters:1) Should the attache case be a specific color or style, to help the official recognize that I'm giving him a bribe? Does a black Samsonite briefcase scream bribe more than, say, an industrial green Kentleman? 2) What sort of table? Should it be wide and spacious to hide what's going on underneath it, or narrow so that the briefcase doesn't have to travel very far across the floor?3) What should I say as I'm sliding the briefcase towards the official? Should I bring up his kid's college education and then nonchalantly say I know how expensive college can be.. as I slide the case towards him? Should I describe the briefcase as just a small token of my respect?4) Should the sliding of the briefcase be accompanied by a slight nod? A suggestive wink? A reassuring handshake? Should I stand up and put my hand on the official's shoulder and tell him that I'm sure we understand each other? 5) How is one supposed to dress for a bribing? Is it an occasion for formal evening attire or casual clothes? 6) What are you supposed to do after you've given the bribe? Is it bad manners to get up and leave .. or are you supposed to keep on discussing pleasantries for half an hour? 7) Is it better to carry out the bribing in a coffee shop or smabt a intimade segment? The office would unconditionally be another discreet, barring (prep) excluding what if we had a sudden craving championing muffins and coffee? I'd detest to seem unsociable.



What is proper bribing etiquette?

I've been in one relationship - he was trying to use me for a visa so he could live in this country, he's from my dad's country in north africa and the cultural connection and practising the language was how it all started, we'd met a few times in person too.

No comments: