Thursday, January 20, 2011

Is it ruined or is there anything I US fanny use towards get it...

Is it Colloq on one's beam-ends or is there anything I US fanny use to obtain it out?



I spilled alcohol on my coffee table!?

I was thinking all earthy with hints of navy blue.The peach walls cannot be changed.There is some white and some gold fixtures.Dark Hardwood flooring and Huge Dark wood china cabinet.What else can be put in to make my apartment look nice.Silk brown curtains?Orange Shag Rug? Chocolate brown sofa cover?Yellow or orange coffee table?Navy crestfallen clock with an increment of artifacts?Lots of yellow to go beside the brown and gold?Please assist meI have also a bed in the living area and want it to look blended in fashion in the decor.Thanks



Peach walls,Dark Brown Curtains.Hints of white and gold all over.What other colors could be used?Please help?

We have cherry brown wood flooring, cherry kitchen/Men's (Room) cabinets, swart granite countertop.I am all for black added to white contemporary furniture.. black sofa, swart/gray rug, white coffee table, TV chair etc. Will it image good with the brown all around or am i making a big mishap?I am starting from scratching and going toward be buying ALL my furniture and I am so nervous..don't want to screw it up! Pls give me your suggestions!Thank you for these tips! I sire antique white(bonfire beige) walls throughout.



Brown flooring, brown cabinets but BW stuff?

Im trying to write a book and this is what i've got but im not sure about it should i keep writing or not?Prologue Erik I will never forget the day the life in Michelle’s eyes died, it made me stop everything and it scared me more than any thing I have ever seen in this world.Chapter 1ErikErik stood pouring coffee thinking about how damn stubborn Michelle was, she knew she couldn’t live off her mother’s money forever but she just couldn’t be bothered to go get a job. “You know you really should find a way of supporting yourself.” He shouted, hoping she’d hear him in the next room. No reply. Strange, he was expecting a comment on how being a freelance reporter was hardly a way of supporting himself.

No comments: