Monday, January 31, 2011

So what do I place with a betta in a 10 lass? My petstore has...

So what do I Colloq US plunk down* You are requested to deposit litter in the bin. 2. entrust with a betta up to date a 10 gal? My petstore has neon tetras, dianos, glofish, zebrafish, platies, rosadoras, and guppies. How many can I get? I want as many as possible, because shoaling fish are just so beautiful, ergo what species is better?



Going to get a 10-20 gal tank!?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how i would construct a simple small table that would resemble a cupcake shell with a plan glass surface on top? Like the one on this website.... http://www.polyvore.com/giftgenius_giant_cupcake_table/thing?id=10958769



How do I build a cupcake shaped coffee put or keep in a holding pattern?

This is an excerpt I wrote today from a story I'm working on. I'm looking for a little bit of positive feedback and constructive criticism (no foul language and if you're going to be a jerk don't even bother posting). I know it might not make much sense but try to bear with me. There also might be some minor continuation issues.Here we are:Ginnifer swallowed hard in a futile attempt to dislodge the lump that has formed in her throat. She couldn’t panic or she’d be about as useful as a sitting duck and that was definitely not in their unsung contract. As she took what seemed like her hundredth deep breath in the past hour she relished in the feeling of her lungs expanding in her chest. She could still turn her back on this lawlessness if she so desired; the ability to breathe free and easy reminded her that much, but to return now would be to return a failure. With the painting still in the possession of its pilferer and a stain of cowardice on her conscience, resignation was not an option.“Showtime kiddo,” Max’s voice cut out of nowhere. Damn him and his enjoyment of spooking her in dark places. She could just catch his visage from the corner of her eye. His features were set into a stony gaze and though she could not see them she knew his eyes were rigid with concentration.“Just focus on what we talked about and nothing else. Don’t worry, even if you trip and alarm or hear the guards headed right for you. Just try a little faith in knowing that my people and I will uphold our reputation.” She meant to open her mouth and mutter some witty reply but no words came and Max seemed not to notice.

No comments: