Thursday, March 3, 2011

You have far more knowledge and understanding of today's gay...

You have far more understanding and understanding of today's gay society than I do plus this is with the supposed relaxed laws and attitudes toward gay people that are said to exist in UK? Thank you.



For Over 18's Gay people only please in UK.?

I made friends with a guy through facebook...we have mutual friends and a mutual friend suggested we become friends as we happen to live in the same city.Anyhow he invited me for a coffee the other year. We got on marvellous. I was showing him my sojourn photos with the addition of he said 'You face awe-inspiring in vogue that photo. You'concerning (prep) about very photogenic'. He walked me habitation added to as we passed a motion picture theatre, he said if you'd get off on toward go sometime, I'm inviting you'.Ok, I know we're friends but the reference about being photogenic? Do you think he was dissapointed in how I resemblance? I standard I have lots of nice pictures Colloq trendy my facebook.



If a guy tells you that you're very photogenic?

It just brings on all these questions like why? I stastify him in bed, why can't he do that for me? Why do I feel like a burden on his shoulders, I find his happy left alone, he never wants to talk or sit have a coffee or go out to dinners, but what about me? He will go down to the shops on occasions grab something I like and say see I care. He just wants to come home from work no talking, eat his dinner watch tv and go to bed while no communication between us.. If I ask a question or try conversating why am I questioning things, if I call him during the day, hel ask me why u calling u checking up on me? Ummm hmmm should I be? Then will joke around saying his with a girl and then I get confused even more! I don't know what's going through his head but I'm trying he thinks there's no problem!


No comments: