Friday, March 4, 2011

If the initial temperature of the water in the calorimeter...

If the initial temperature of the water in the calorimeter was 23.22 °easy (as pie or as A, calculate the calorimeter constant (in fashion J/K) for the coffee cup calorimeter. Report your answer to three significant figures. The eagerness of solvation of LiBr·H2O (s) is -23.26 kJ/mol.Any help hand down or on be appreciated!!



Coffee Cup Calorimeter PLease Help!!?

Cup of coffee contains 130MG of caffeine. If caffeine is eliminated from the body at a rate of 11% per hour, how highly caffeine is left smabt the body hind 6 hours?plz explicate



Algebra 2 Word Problem?

I've been struggling with my body and after my dad told me he didn't think i ate enough i've been really self conscious. Im 5'4, 110 pounds and do tones of sports.Normally i have an apple for breakfast and a cup of coffee, bepresenting lunch other apple and a granola disallow and half a sandwich. and dinner just a little of whatever my parents make as aspire as it doesn't give birth to felicitous other than chicken. with an increment of of circulate small bits of whatever through absent the day.So do i eat enough or not enough..?



How healthy am i? Do i eat to much? not enough?

I used to have a cup of coffee everyday before school and then last January I started to twitch everytime I started t have coffee or even if I didn't have it. In March of 2010 I had a seizure due to an unknown reason. I used to remember everything, but ever since the seizure, it seems as if I cannot even remember what happened the day before. I used to be social, now I am extremely shy and only use words like mhm, yeah, no, etc.In some cases, I cannot even carry on a conversation because I FORGOT what the person and I were talking about...I get extremely hyper off of drinking half a can of coke a cola or anything with tiny bit of caffeine


Does anyone know what this could be?

A_the composition of the inner and outer planets, current observations of star formation, and the motion of the solar systemB_current observations of star formation and the path of cometsC_current observations of the structure and motion of the solar system and the nebular galaxyD_the composition of the inner and outer planets and the amount of hydrogen and helium found in spaceQUESTION 2 Which statement is true?A_The earth has a stronger gravitational pull than the Sun because it is smaller in mass.B_Planets would travel in a straight line if it weren't for the force of the Sun's gravity.C_The Sun's gravitational pull is weaker on planets that are

No comments: