Thursday, March 3, 2011

pretty much all in the question

Not long enough. thank you**Star my Q if u like these jokes :D **



'click here' for more jokes :-)?

pretty much all in the question.This is inspired by my little scaredy dog, Apollo. We just got new coffee together with terminate tables, they have a bottom shelf, which my mom has utilized to the fullest, putting all kinds of knick knacks on them. Well, Apollo was staring at something in the general direction of person of the destroy tables, hackles raised, apparently scared. I went over to look at what it was. Sure enough, the African tribal zebra (false) front I made in 9th grade was the culprit. I picked it up, just to be sure, and assured enough he ran elsewhere in the other management as soon as it agitated. I set it forwards or forward the floor for him to win a better image, something he normally would not have done. After seeing my older border collie, who is curious about anything new forth the floor, come and sniff it, he step by step stalked up toward it together with hesitantly sniffed it as well. After finding out it was just a uncaring lump of clay, he walked near it no problem.That has NEVER happened next to something he was white-livered of before, I was so proud of the little guy :)To anyone else in the blue planet, this would have been a whatever, who cares? moment. Have any of you had a Colloa sort of akin to or similar to one another happy moment by your dog?


No comments: