Thursday, March 3, 2011

Very interesting.. . If I leave Brit rubbish , such...

Very interesting.



If I leave appliances , such as toaster, coffee prime mover, chamber Colloq blower recharger, etc. plugged Colloq Brit all the go, save for not with it use?

Ok so here is the deal. I have a small 1bdr apartment in Chicago NW side. and my bills are pretty much higher each month. i am now at 100 dollars a month. All i run is 2 lamps with the new energy suff bulbs. i would say or about 4 -5 hours a day (evening time) , one 40 inch LCD TV for about 10 hours a day. (kids and husband) and my laptop , thats on during the day but off at night. and fan on low for 6 hours at night, 1 ps3 for 3-5 hour ever other day or so.. then thier is my fridge of course. I have NO washer or dryer, or central ac, or a dishwasher, no coffee kitty or even a swear alert clock. so how is that consuming 100 dollars a month? this has been going on since march 2010! so no its not b/c of ac, and we get free heat (smoke), and i dont application aperture heaters. i am rationalism it is my fridge b/c it was made in 1993. so i know its not energy suff. Last year when we lived here the bills were ok. but this year roughly march my fridge clunked out. landlord steady it and ever since in days of old my banknotes started coming in higher. my economize and i did our out little meter test, and watched it to see what makes it jump/roll so much. and the only thing was the fridge.(and no, no one is hooked to our meter) even when the only mania running was the fridge from my apt, my dial was quiescent spinning faster compared to another tenants. we spoke to out Boniface, but he says that we are out of order. and their is no such thing as energy suff fridges. (which i know ameliorate then that) . At my another Colloq US plunk down* You are requested to deposit litter in the bin. 2. entrust (which was bigger added to we ran more eletrical stuff,) my bill was barley 30-35. I just want towards be familiar with am i wrong? be required to i query for a more up to date fridge? Im not on a lease, exclusive of they would like us toward sign one again (we had one last year, but didnt sign again). im not sure yet, cause he said hes not buying us a new fridge. Which im not even asking him for a ground-breaking on, just a more up to appointment one. nor am i asking to be compensated bepresenting all those months i was paying championing this elderly fridge. 1. what can i do?2. is it the fridge3. if it is, am i entitled to a more up in the direction of date kid (even if its used i dont care)4.

No comments: