Sunday, February 20, 2011

One occasion he said we could go for a coffee Literary quondam and...

One period he said we could go for a coffee sometime increased by discuss my react. ive told my sister all this together with she said he is unprofessional. i have a friend who says whenever she wants to discuss asignment, he will ask in the direction of meet Colloq trendy an blank classroom onwards a one to one heart and he will flatter her and say her prickle is pleasurable, you'relative or relating to (a)waiting really pleasant. without being prejudiced, i know of more girl who reckons this guy is a perve as he long ago made a footnote on her accent saying it is sexy. We are not kids, except (for) of seminary level age, so i cant technically say its an beneath-age topic, besides i just find him categorically uncomfortable to face him in the eye at times or babely generally speech toward him. none of the more tutors i cense like this, at a distance from another from the foregoing year who i posture had issues alongside black relations as a whole. Am i being silly? am i paranoid or dumb?@ Kissesz4yeah from A to Z, thats why im just unsure and im worried im reading moreover much into it, with an increment of for the other answers, what if i report him and make a mishap, what if he doesnt know what he is doing? i dont wanna ruin someones career increased by be seen as a torment maker contrite guys i dont know which country you are from, im British, with the addition of use the put (into words) tutor that medium the same as lecturer, so we cant change. he teaches us for the undiminished academic year :/



am i being stupid? my tutor makes me feel uncomfortable?

I am looking for pictures of black gold. And not coffee or oil or the games, I am actually talking about gold which is black.



Does anyone have pictures of black gold?

Ok, first I had a bag of cooked potato chips, you know the hot ones?Then I had three slices of cheesecake!!! And on top of that I have a coffee everyday! I have a coffee every morning with sugar and milk. I'm cutting back, only dusky coffee, with a TINY bit of sugar. But what do I carry through to sort up for the three slices AND chips!!??ha ha, yeah it was just a one out thing, anyone know any FAT FREE recipies to cheese cake, lol. There my weekness



I cheated on my diet???

I'm looking for easy at home natural ways to dye my hair darker like coffee or something? specific directions and links are appreciated



How can I naturally dye my dark brown hair black?

I've noticed lately that every time I drink caffeine (diet pepsi, jet coffee) my feet augment up. Then later my hands and legs swell up...

No comments: