Thursday, February 10, 2011

She won't perform that again! Lily wouldn't nap bepresenting her all day...

She won't achieve that again! Lily wouldn't drop off (to sleep) for her all year and at the present time or moment every time she babysits she can't booze coffee because Lily will grouse championing some.



Coffee drinkers: What's your favorite brand?

I recently was going for a walk through my neighborhood, Briar Grove, and came across a mysterious creature hunched down below the overpass. He was in the shadows so I do not expect for anyone else to have seen him. He was as white as can be and you could barely see him with all of the snow; he blended in perfectly. But as I approached, he arose and i caught a glimpse of his glittery purple hooves, and a pink cylindric yet pointed horn on its head. I have come to the conclusion that this creature is a unicorn. He is staying with me in my home in Briar Grove at the time, and I have named him Alan. Alan really likes yogurt, the coffee kind. But I have also come to the horrifying and disappointing conclusion that this might be illegal. Does anyone have an opinion on this, or know if this is true? Thank you for your help!



Is it illegal to own a unicorn?

I have a coffee maker and I have just brought a burr coffee grinder so I can make freshly lawn coffee, but the instructions on the grinder doesn't explain the gracefulness of the coffee bean grind, so does anyone be familiar with what the difference would be Colloq trendy a fine composite added to a medium blend and how this money the coffee tastethank you



coffee grinders and the coffee granual sizes?

It's Tetley British Blend premium black tea. I am normally a coffee drinker, but I am wanting to try something new. I like my coffee sweet. I take five scoops of cream and five scoops of sugar. I noticed on the tea box it recommends adding milk and sugar to the tea. Would that help make it pretty sweet?



First time tea-drinker he Any advice on how I should take it?





Can you get Starbucks blended cream frappuccinos light or is it only the coffee ones?

I like the regular coffee served at starbucks in the morning. Like the House Blend, Pike Place, Christmas Blend, etc. Just the regular tall coffee you get at Starbucks for $1.50.I have 2 questions:(1) If I want to make the same coffee at home, what would be a good equipment that can create similar taste? I am sure the starbucks stores use large equipment to brew the coffee. But for home use what type of coffee maker would be appropriate to bring into being similar taste.

No comments: