Saturday, February 5, 2011

Anyone know any?. . In need of alike...

Anyone know any?



In need of similar Kdrama!?

My favorite Asian gender-bender drama's would have to be You're Beautiful and Hana Kimi,so I was wondering if there were any more like them. As in, the plot having a girl/boy dress as the other gender and attending an all girls/boys school (attending a school is an option - it could be different like You're Beautiful or Coffee Prince) - or something get a kick or lift or charge out of that. Preferably girls dressing as boys, but either one is fine really. Thanks!



Asian Gender Bending Drama?

So I'm searching for good korean dramas. Such like Coffee Prince with paint and comedy besides not with too multitudinous people who are devious and have all sorts of bad plans in their watch out :D shouldn't be too dramatic in fashion this respect :DHope you can help :)I already watched You'with respect to beautiful and Sungkyunkwan Scandal, but thanks anyway :)



Good korean dramas like Coffee Prince?

So far I've watched and enjoyed:Hana Yori DangoMeteor GardenBoys Before FlowersGoongFull HouseStairway to heaven Sad SonataYou're BeautifulHana KimiPlayful KissMy GirlDae Jang GeumHi My SweetheartAutumn's ConcertoAutumn's TaleIt Started with a KissShining InheritanceCouple in TroubleZettai KareshiThe Ones I found Boring were:Coffee PrinceYamato Nadeshiko Shichi HengeGokusenAlso Is My Girlfriend is a Gumiho pleasing?I tried watching it but I got bored after the third episode.


No comments: