Sunday, February 20, 2011

Too much coffee, how Colloq crop or show up you dont like sports, whats wrong...

Too much coffee, how come you dont Slang dig sports, whats wrong with you, hey you got fat....)I am not downcast, I no more than dont care to live anymore and I know if i try towards delete it I will make a accident and end up a vegetable with some underpaid, couldnt sorrow less, non-english speaking person wiping my backside everyday.Is there a condition when you just give up on Colloq US and Canadian the breaks and the earth increased by cant look at it getting any better? I have lost all faith up to date next of kin (i know, then why am i asking for assist if I sire engaged reliance you say).Any input is appreciated. If you say something funny and it makes me laugh then it a pleasurable thing bcoz nought makes me laugh anymore.I am 42



why i dont care about anything and would be very happy to die right now?

Well i'm pretty young for myself, 11 only, but here on questions that I ask, I make myself 14 so here it goesIt's called I MISS YOUOh, dnt worry, its copywritedChapter one, Black RoseThe days passed and there was nothing left to cry for. He was gone, just like that. The older brother that I used to know was now a stranger with my face. Maybe death was the best solution. What did death mean anyway? It meant gone, permanent, forgotten, a permanent scar on your own free will. He was never the same, a few months in Kuwait, working for the Corps, and now, he's a living nightmare. If you paint me a blue sky, then i'll give you an ocean of water. But alas, my sky wasn't blue. It was black, as was everything else. The leaves were dead, and the flowers never bloomed. Stand up! You can't always be weak, he yelled at me, I bled after he pushed me into the coffee table.Hail Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, I thought inside of meI was the prey, added to he was the predator.I didn't know him anymore, he Colloq easy as pie disappeared. Just like that. Just enjoy dust in the wind. A paper ergo thin, about to be disintegrated. As I carried the weight of the world in front my shoulders, I was dying a little more inside. Where was mommy? Daddy? Where were they allowing or admitting that their short girl is being hurt. Why were they laughing when I was not? Why were happy while I longed to be uncouple?To break out of this pen. I darling my brother, and I felt sorry for him. And yeah, that's probably it.

No comments: