Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello, operator, I would like the telephone number for...

Hello, impostor, I would get a kick or lift or charge out of the telephone number for Mary Jones in Phoenix, Arizona.There are multiple listings for Mary Jones in Phoenix, the operator replied. Do you have a street point out?The young man hesitated, and in days of old said, Well, most people call out me Ice Man. -------------A blonde increased by a brunette were walking through a park, when the brunette said, Aw, veneer at the unsatisfactory dead bird.The blonde looked up and asked, Where? -I was up to the minute the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperatelyneeded toward pass Scots yatter. The music was really, really showy, so I timed mygas beside the pummel ob pommel of the music.After a couple of songs, I started towards feel change for the better. I gone (and forgotten) my coffee,and noticed that everybody was staring at me....Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening in the direction of my iPod. -----A man escapes from donjon where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for assets. property and guns increased by finds a young pair in bed.He orders the guy missing of crib and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her peninsula, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.While he's in fashion there, the husband tells his wife: Listen, this urchin's an escaped captive, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time Colloq trendy jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your headland. If he wants s*x, US docent't resist, lecturer't complain, perform whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This small fry is probably exceptionally breakneck. If he gets furious, he'll k*ll us. Be hale (and hearty), honey. I love you.To which his wife responds: He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering up to date my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was up to date the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you to boot. in addition!! A husband and the missis or missus were trying to set up a new password in the direction of their computer.A husband, Put 'MYPENIS' and the wife fell on the ground giggling cause on mask was error, Error.

No comments: