Monday, February 14, 2011

Now hes telling me how he wants in the direction of be my chum, excepting i told...

Now hes telling me how he wants to be my friend, but i told him i could never be his friend, atleast not anytime soon. but that if he at any point or period needed someone/anything id each and every time be there for him. I need an view, did he screw-bolt me over? i feel get a kick or lift or charge out of he did added to i have anger towards him but i still love him and dolour for him and as bad as it sounds i would unmoving be with him if that was the case but i know that i Colloq not in a million years can again, and pass on never allow myself toward. am i smabt the wrong? or is he in vogue the faulty? should i move forth and cut him out of my life in all respects. or be compelled or forced to i wait for him untill hes abck after sharing (in) months because I knwo that there is nobody else that i want to be with?



Is he a good guy or no?

I'm trying to change the way I eat and become more healthy, but I cannot give up a toby (jug) of coffee in the morning (I tushy or tushie, however, furnish up the tasty creamers because of the dairy which I cannot have sometimes).Anyways I have purposive to mountain dew one cup of coffee in the morbow which I make at home.I drink Starbucks Espresso Roast 1/4 tankard of orangic soy milk unsweetenedand one packet of splenda (I know it's not good to use awkward sweetners, but I cannot employment sugar.. Too fatty):/ whoops I know there is no fat in sugar I guess I predestined too bad for you..



Is the way I drink my coffee in the morning ok?

XD



I am drinking hot coffee...do you think you can make me laugh laborious enough to slop or bun or brim over it?

Sometimes we get along really well. We see movies together, and ... yeah. Talk sometimes. But she gets angry easily, she screams in my face, goes red and hits me sometimes when she really looses it. It doesn't hurt, but the intent is clear. She calls me horrible things, really rude things that I can't really say here.I keep a diary, and everytime she calls me something new, I write it down. I'm up to 47. The most horrible to me, is a Spoilt Mistake, followed by a large string of swear words. And what makes it more horrible is the fact that I can't even do anything. I can't run away, I'd have nowhere to go. I just stand there and let her abuse me. I can't yell back, because I'm afraid of what she'd do. And she's capable of a lot of things.Last time I defended myself, she told me to stay off the computer for 2 months, I wasn't allowed to eat anything sweet, I wasn't allowed to go out, or watch T.V., I had to take over my brothers chores and clean the shed. She said I was being too ******g crude.

No comments: