Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm functioning away for at least 30 minutes a day, operative days a week...

I'm working out for at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week and am drinking See terrible 8oz glasses of water a day(exigent to get up to 8). I've cut coffee not present of my legislature and have been doing certainly good hard by avoiding junk intake.I am eating between 1200-1500 calories a year. I almost feel bloated, my gurry feels bigger and I am having trouble fitting into my pants. I don't understand :(Why am I not losing the weight?



Why am I not losing weight?

I was doing a little research on the subject in the U.S. I've only ever been to London once, so I'm really just curious: what would be the first, say, ten drinks that would come to mind if you were in a pub and had to order ten back-to-back with no repeats. I'm curious as to if they're pretty much the same, if they're made the same way, and if they're called the same thing. I'll list a few of the most common ones I could think of, at least in the U.S.1. Rum Coke / Whiskey Coke - Rum, such as Captain Morgan, and Coca Cola (commonly referred to as Captain Coke) or whiskey, such as Jack Daniels, and Coca Cola (commonly called a Jack Coke).2. Screwdriver - Vodka with orange juice.3. Vodka Tonic - Vodka with tonic water.4. Cape Cod (or Cape Codder) - Vodka with cranberry juice.5. Margarita - Tequila, Triple Sec (orange liqueur), lemon juice, and the glass is rimmed with salt.6. Cosmopolitan - Vodka, Triple Sec, lime juice, cranberry juice.7. Gin Tonic - Same as a Vodka Tonic, except with gin.8. Sex On The Beach - Chambord raspberry liqueur, melon liqueur, vodka, and pineapple juice.9. Martini - Gin, Dry Vermouth.10. Black Russian - Vodka, Kahlua (coffee liqueur).



What are the top ten most popular mixed drinks in the U.K.?

I have a camel brown kitchen and black marble.. 5 of my kitchen cabins need glass.. and I cant decide what shape to use..so i was thinking to use clear glass and on the inside stick posters of old coca cola, coffee logos and stuff.. I just botted 23 increased by married..i only just dont get a kick or lift or charge out of the old married traditional house sort of aura.. i've been married for 2 yrs now and i immobile like to feel boyish.. sometimes i have urges to turn my domicile into a dorm room.. ergo i babely take on to keep a satisfying medium..what do you guys think?



Do you think this is a good idea?

I have a camel brown kitchen with the addition of black marble.. 5 of my kitchen cabins need glass..

No comments: