Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thanks!!. . What makes you cense happy/content or...

Thanks!!



What makes you feel happy/content or cozy and lifts up your mood when you;re having a bad day?

Cinnamon biscuits/cookiesAniseed biscuits/cookiesOatmeal biscuits/cookiesShortbreadCurrant tartsApple tartsSconesCurrant bunsGingerbreadFruit cake with almond paste icing/frosting



Which of these foods sound most delicious to accompany your tea or coffee?

Set includes coffee kitty, plates, tea cups, saucers and serving dishes. In very good/excellent condition. They were left-hand in storage covers. Is it worth for me to sell?



Value on the set of Southwicke China? I have a 40 piece set that I found in a house I just purchased.?

Is it possible after 20 years to become sensitive to caffeine? I've had terrible migraines 2 days now, tea and coffee seem towards make it worse.I've just sent my retrench to Tesco for de-caff tea bags.I had a miscarriage onwards Thursday plus d and c today, could that be messing with me also?



is it possible after 20 years?

I bought A gallon of deit green tea and I'm wondering if It's healthy if I just passion it up in the morning to replace my coffee or just by the green tea packets that you only put Colloq trendy intense water.



Is store bought gallon deit green tea healthy?

SAIRAAH APARTMENTS1.ONE BEDROOM AND TWO BEDROOM STUDIO APARTMENTS FULLY EQUIPPED WITH ALL AMENITIES.#VAASTU FRIENDLY LAYOUT.#PLENTY OF CROSS VENTILATION.#ULTRA MODERN FITTINGS#CUSTOMISED KITCHEN,#100% POWER BACK UP# 24X7 WATER SUPPLY#HUGE BALCONIES#GATED COMPLEX WITH INTERCOM AND CAMERA FACILITY#A THREE-TIER SECURITY SYSTEM FOLLOWED AROUND THE CLOCK.SPECIFICATIONS* WOODEN FLOORS.* BEDROOM21'LCD TVDVD PLAYERAIR CONDITIONERDIGITAL SAFECOFFEE TABLE SETSTEAM IRONCLOCKLIGHTS AND FANSDRESSING CONSOLECOUCHDOUBLE ABED AND STORAGEMATTRESS,SET OF 2 BED SHEETS,PILLOW COVERS,BLANKET,CURTAINS.WARDROBE WITH HANGERSBED SIDE LAMPSPAINTINGS* DRAWING ROOMSOFA SET(See operation SEATER) WITH CENTER TABLE AND PUFFYCURTAINS* DINING TABLEDINING TABLE WITH CHAIRS(4 SEATER)FLOWER VASE* KITCHENMODULAR KITCHENRO WATER PURIFIERHOB WITH CHIMNEYREFRIGERATORMICROWAVEJUICER MIXERTOASTERCUTLERY SET,TEA SET,LEMON SET,DINNER SET,PRESSURE COOKER,6 UTENSILS* BATHROOMSHOWER PANELGEYSERDESIGNER VANITY WITH MIRROR SETTOILET PAPER ROLL,FOOT MAT,DUSTBIN ETC.PRICE:-650 SQFT-1625000/-1300 SQFT-3250000/-JAI SAI RAM.JO SHIRDI MAIN AAEGA AAPAD DOOR BHAGAEGA.!CONTACT:-RAJESH CHHABRA:9810199175,SAHIL:-9871805475



any 1 want to buy a flat in shirdi

No comments: