Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh, and I would dake or derive pleasure or satisfaction in or from for it to be not too terribly silly. I...

Oh, and I would get high on for it to be not as well terribly silly.I have already watched:-Boy's Before Flowers-Hana Yori Dandgo-Hana Yori Dango Returns-You'as to or for Beautiful-Full House-Devil Beside You-Meteor Garden-Lets Go Watch the Meteor Shower-A Millionaire First Love -The First Shop of Coffee Prince-Autumn Concerto-Yamato Nadeshiko Sgichi HengeIf possible I would get off on dramas that are like these :)



What are some good romantic Asian dramas that have jealous and possessive men?

Okay, I need help finding a drama, these are what I've watched:Autumn's ConcertoDevil Beside YouEasy Fortune Happy LifeMendol Ikemen IdolCoffee PrinceYamada Taro MonogatariGoongFull HouseSeigi no MikataAtashinchi no DanshiHotaru no HikariIt stated with a Kiss 1% of AnythingYou're BeautifulPrince turns to FrogSmiling PastaBrown Sugar MacchiatoDown with LoveFated to Love youKurosagiPainter of the WindPlayful KissRomantic PrincessKoizoraHimitsu no HanazonoP.S. I don't mind if it's twaiwanese, japanese, or korean. Please do not suggest Meteor Garden, Corner with Love, Mars, or Sore wa Totsuzen Arashi no you niPlease don't suggest anything American, sorry : (Thanx



Need to find a new Drama to watch!!! Help!?

I've watched many many dramas ranging from japanese ones like:Hana Yori DangoHana Yori Dango 2Hana Kimi1 Litre of TearsAbsolute BoyfriendKoizoraLiar GameLiar Game 2Nobuta Wo ProduceAnd I've watched many Korean dramas like: 18 vs. 29Bad LoveCinderella ManCinderella's SisterCoffee HouseDon't HesitateYou're BeautifulMy name is Kim Sam SoonCoffee PrinceFull HouseGoongGoong SI am SamIf In Love Like themIRISKing of Baking, Kim Tak GooMy GirlPersonal PreferenceShe is nineteenStairway to HeavenTree Of HeavenSungkyunkwan ScandalTemptation of an AngelThat FoolAnd a million japanese and korean moviesand now I'm stuck on what to watch next!I'm currently watching SECRET GARDEN but it's taking forever to be subbed!Anyone know what else is good to watch? If so, where else can I watch them?(Other than Mysoju, dramacrazy, veoh, megavideo)If on youtube please state who uploads them!



What are some good dramas to watch?

I'm interested in only taiwanese/mainland/hong kong and koreanand a small description of it?These are some that I watched:Meteor Garden Boys Over Flowers Smiling PastaHana Kimi (Taiwanese)Devil Beside YouHot ShotCoffee PrinceWhy Why LoveYou're BeautifulHi My SweetheartToGetHerFated To Love YouLove ComplexIt Started With a Kiss


No comments: