Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I had a look on the internet and I found websites that sell...

I had a veneer forth the internet and I found websites that sell them but the shipping fees were unreservedly horrendous. I am hoping one of the supermarkets such as Sainsburys, Asda or Tesco banal them. Thanks



Where can I buy hot chocolate pods for a Phillips Senseo coffee tackle?





Where can I find citric acid to descale my Senseo coffee framer?

I collected my Senseo coffee machine the other day added to it doesn't seem to be working! It boils water, excepting when I set or put or lay (down) my coffee/chocomel pad in, all it produces is water! I Heraldry sinister it in my old house bepresenting about 5 months and no more than got it back when I was piling or aggregation things toward undertaking into my new apartment, omitting now it's not working as it be required to. Any ideas? It was utilitarian fine before this.



My senseo machine is only producing hot water?

The water doesnt boil on my Senseo machine. Only got it 2 days ago. Never worked from the start. Will pouring boiling water into the reseviour damage the machine or effect the warranty.Also, if anyone else has had this problem, and you have resolved it, could you please let me know. Thanks.The water in the resiviour is not boiling. The indicator keeps flashinf slowly, meaning that i need to flush it out, but ive flushed it about 10times now.Really annoying



Can i put boiling water from the kettle into the resiviour on my Senseo Coffee Pod System.?

I've heard about it a few times on here and i'm ready to purchase....so I noitced there are three levels of machines...which one is best?And what coffees do you like for it?Jamie. lol! Yeah, they have coffee pods, their own SPECIAL coffee. I've just heard such great things, I want to try it


Which Senseo should I buy? and what coffee is the best?

my single cup holder broke and i just dont know where to finde a replacement part.



where can i buy a SENSEO COFFEE POD HOLDERS- SINGLE CUP?

I think Keurig calls them K-Cups but I found Senseo single serve coffee pods for about half the price. We have a Keurig machine but I was wondering if the Senseo brand would fit in it.


No comments: