Saturday, February 26, 2011

And when I address about guys I date, who are of great...

And when I talk about guys I date, who are of of the first water wherewithal (coupled) with dearth a family, she brushes it off. How should I let go of this tension I sire allowed? And what be required to I effect about her, should I avoid juncdion with her for awhile? I don’t sparseness or sparsity in the direction of confront her because she’ll just contradict it together with make me think it’s me.



Is my friend now my frienemy?

We got coffee, we got cup, we got sweeten, we got sweetner, we got full fat milk, we got shabby fat rob, we got soya milk for the lactose intolerant community. And we got gas to give us a hot zealous hot excitement, but the lord and his almighty wisdom has decided that today would be the day when we got no H2O. Looks like someone together with I don't be versed or skilled in who has usurped a hacksaw and cut back through the water pipe. Who would effect such a thing?



Today something mysterious occcured?

A student wanted to determine if KClO4 would be suitable for use in a hot pack or cold pack. The student weighed out 6.2970 gm of KClO4. The coffee cup coloriemeter was set up with 57 ml of water at 20.6oC. The KClO4 was added to the water, mixed, and the temperature was recorded. The final temperature was measured to be 10.9 oC. Answer the following questions to determine if this system might be used as a hot pack or a cold pack.I need to find the delta H solution kj/moleI'm really confused about how to do this, could someone PLEASE explain this to me?



Delta H problems, help with chemistry?

Ok, first I had a bag of cooked potato chips, you know the hot ones?Then I had three slices of cheesecake!!! And on top of that I have a coffee everyday! I have a coffee every morning with sugar and milk. I'm cutting back, only swarthy coffee, with a TINY bit of sweeten. But what do I accomplish towards make up for the three slices AND chips!!??ha ha, yeah it was just a one off craze, anyone know any FAT FREE recipies to cheese cake, lol. There my weekness


No comments: