Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ideas: humidifier, space heater, electric blanket, pod to...

Ideas: humidifier, fissure boscoe, electric blanket, pod to sleep in (retirement from dusty room), oxygen pump, hyperbaric chamberWHAT I HAVE TRIED:&Nasal Irrigation: kind of works, it doesn't look (as if or non-standard in US like) to be consistent. Some times I irrigate my sinuses I will be good for a couple hours before the symptoms proceeds. Other times my sinuses are inflamed and it makes no difference.&Benadryl makes me tired the subsequent day, together with taking it consecutive days wears me down, I beget toward drink coffee just toward be of normal awakeness.&Sudafed wakes me up, appealing gentleman is like drinking coffee (not good for bed).&Afrin plant for the congestion, doesn't delay sleep, leaving out you cannot take it more than See painful days in a line (or that type of therapy), Afrin in point of fact makes congestion symptoms worse than they would have been when it wears off. Seems to excite my live.&Generic Flonase: (have not second-hand recently) consistently dosing, mildly works, slowly takes effect (needs 1 day to set in motion working), is a steroid (aka kills my sinuses slowly)&Whey Protein, seems toward cut down forwards or forward getting sick from colds (I mention this because one could chalk this up towards regular cold), I'm not allergic to milk. I seaport't had the flu yet this fall.&Allergy Test: I am allergic to forest, glass, cats, everything else was mild including dust. (would having a lot of something you are mildly allegic to cause a significant allergic reaction, eg give some person)&Cough Drops: but cough drops always have sweeten in them, I have toward acquire up and copse my teeth (Note: I Law devise only accept Xylitol as a sugar representative)SUSPECTS:dust- small fuzz mites are in all places books- my area contains a bookshelf with numerous books (If I went paperless..., it would be a smart to thumb or flip or flick through them in vogue, let by oneself the legal implications, if something is not available in fashion digital version...) dusty closet- it Colloq not in a million years gets vacuumed, no floor access carpet- especially under bed does not procere vacuumed draperies- made of textile (fabric), are inconvenient towards cleanpet- the dog brings the in or into the open air inside (overcrowd that gets on fur gets broadness through absent the house) the outdoors- because of the dogtemperature - our home is perpetually cold year round, even in winter (reason: the people I among the living with, we achieve have heating)DETAILS:I have congestion every night.We have carpet, a Colloq hassle. I have major allergies in the direction of forest, Brit blow the gaff (hay), cats.

No comments: