Monday, February 14, 2011

Sorry that i dont positively have a control question, but if you...

Sorry that i dont really have a direct question, but if you have any tips please tell me them! thank you for recitation all of this!



im scared of gaining weight?

Just kidding this is a Colin knows Everyone Joke. Got your attention though! lolColin was bragging to his boss one day, You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them. Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, OK, Colin how about Tom Cruise? Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it. So Colin and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door and sure enough, Tom Cruise shouts, Colin! Great to see you! You and your friend come right in and join me for lunch! Although impressed, Colin's boss is still sceptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Colin that he thinks Colin's knowing Cruise was just lucky. No, no, just name anyone else, Colin says. President Clinton, his boss quickly retorts. Yes, Colin says, I know him, let's fly out to Washington. And off they go. At the White House, Clinton spots Colin on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, Colin, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee prime with an increment of catch up. Well, the boss is singularly bewildered beside now save for still not totally sure. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Colin, who again implores him to set forth anyone else. The Pope, his big gheel replies. Sure! says Colin. My folks are from Poland, plus I've known the Pope a yearn time. So missing they fly to Rome. Colin with an increment of his boss are serried next to the masses in Vatican Square when Colin says, This will not ever behave. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these next of kin. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me no more than go upstairs with an increment of I'll come out onwards the balcony with the Pope. And he disappears into the host headed to the Vatican. Sure cufficient, half an hour later Colin emerges with the Pope on the balcony but close to the time Colin returns, he finds that his brass hat has had a heart lay hold of and is surrounded by paramedics.

No comments: