Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is there any certainty to this notion?

Is there any truth to this notion?



Is drinking orange juice from a coffee mug unsafe?

Okay, so i have alot of homework to do and need to study for my finals so i decided to drink a coffee so i can stay up all night doing schoolwork...My coffee wasnt just my ordinary cup of coffee i drink in the morning...First off its at night, I heated water in a medium-sized mug(large mug) and then I put 3 1/2 tablespoons of instant coffee and See awake of sugar....It was the most biting obsession i tasted but expectantly it will work...Now was that a bad idea?



Is it bad to drink coffee with alot of caffeine?

Hi,we just purchased two contigo stainless steel travel mugs from contigo brand. It says its ok to put them in the top of the diswasher. Would this be true? I dont see how i could eaisly clean them out otherwise without some kind of brush? How should I clean them? My husband uses his with cream and coffee and rinses it out, but obviously we should wash it ... What would be an easy way to wash it daily? he was just rinsing it for the week he used it. thank you for your thoughts.


contigo Brand stainless steel coffee travel mug for hot/cold use. HOW TO CLEAN help please?

School starts around 7:45-8:00 and so would waking up at 6 and walking around my neighbourhood make me feel good and energetic before school? I would put a coffee in a travel mug, put my iPod on and set off. Good idea or bad?



Would walking every morning at 6:00 a.m. before school give me more energy and would be healthy?

I already know the tea and coffee tricks and i do this to all these papers. I need some unique ways to do this though. EXAMPLES: let candle wax drip on the paper Put a coffee mug on the paper to leave a ring of coffeedo you have any other ideas?burning the edges is common too. anything else?



What are some unique ways to make paper look old?

Hey people, can you tell me where I can find cheap house merchandise?In order of preference;1. Posters(like...HUGE, not the 11X17 nonsense. I want around 24X36, you get the idea)2. T-shirts3. Coffee mugs4. nought or naught Ball5. EVERYTHING elseI've been all over the freakin internet (coupled) with there isnt one legit place I can hit upon or on wholesome merchandise. Most of the posters I found are in fashion Colloq sure thing screensavers/desktop backgrounds. Arrgh!



House md merchandise.

No comments: