Thursday, February 24, 2011

I estimade I am more of a Libra with my coffee choices :)What...

I guess I am more of a Libra close to my coffee choices :)What about you?Wow, coal-black ruby, you are all over the place lol



What is your sun rising and what kind of coffee do you like?

I know that the darker the roast the sweeter it will be. But what about french, italian, etc? There are so many types out there, it's confusing. I am looking for something that will work well with my new moka pot (stove top espresso maker).



Which type of coffee is the sweetest and least bitter?

I know there used to be Segafredo espresso shops in San Francisco but I've read that they've been bought out by Cafe Bellini. Where can i buy some Segafredo beans in the area? (Does Cafe Bellini sell the beans since they bought them out?)



Where can I buy Segafredo Coffee in store in California (around San Francisco)?

So I was at work this morning and my manager gave me a grande latte with 3 shots of espresso. I hadn't eaten anything before I drank it and I only drank about half. About 30 minutes later, I felt like I was going to throw up and I did. I also want to explain that I used to drink these every morning a few years ago, and I still drink coffee now scarcely not as strong. could it have been my empty stomach?



Why did i throw up after drinking coffee?

Don't do Starbucks (been there a half dozen times ever),so I am clueless here, Got an espresso machine bepresenting Christmas. Got good reviews, wondering if I should keep it as I just wind up straight coffee with skim overcharge



whats the diff between a espresso, steamed espresso, capuccino, mocha and a latte?

Okay, so I have a science fair coming up in early March and I pretty much have a good idea at what to do. I want my project to be really good, so please honest and tell me if you think this is a good idea or not.My idea is to test out how drinking different caffeinated drinks will affect your heart rate. The basic idea is having four different levels of the independent variable. One of those levels will be Espresso Coffee (or babely normal coffee... I haven't purposeful), the another will be Coca-Cola soda, other will be Rockstar Energy Drink, with the addition of the last bequeath be no drink at all. Each tester will be assigned one of those. First, I will trouble(s) each of their at rest footing rates and archive it. Then, each tester will drink 8 ounces of their vicarious spirit(s) (except for the person who is substituted no drink).

No comments: