Saturday, February 19, 2011

I also wanna know hows London Colloq Brit all the go curvet and winter...

I also wanna be familiar with hows London in vogue frisk and winter, something more neabby the Heathrow and the Gatwick airport. Any additional info is welcomed.I would be exceptionally grateful. Thank you eminently much.Cheers



Help. Some information about London!?

I am doing homework for my college class, and for some reason these word problems are stumping me. I have listed 3 of them that I need clarification on below. 1. In January 2006, U.S. First Class mail rates increased to 39 cents for the first ounce, plus 24 cents for each additional ounce. If Sabrina spent $15.00 for a total of 45 stamps of these two denominations, how many stamps of each denomination did she buy? 2. A movie theater has two tickets: $8 for adults and $5 for children. If the box office took in $4116 from the sale of 600 tickets, how many tickets of each kind were sold? 3. A coffee shop sells several blends of coffee. The house favorite is Crystal's Special Blend, which contains a combination of French Roast and Kona Deluxe beans. How numerous pounds of Kona should be mixed hard by 12 pounds of French Roast towards earn a blend in the direction of be sold at $10 a pound, if Kona costs $11.50 per pound, and French Roast costs $7.50 per pound? These all have to be set up in a linear equation, with a unwed variable. I am usually pretty good at picking this up suddenly, but for a few reason I am having a hard occasion figuring these not present and animal able in the direction of apply the concept toward each different problem. Thanks in advance championing the assist!



Algebra Homework Help - Linear Equations and Inequalities with One Variable.?

Ok so I've not got many people I can talk to about this because everyone already knows we're getting married.So here's my thing.. I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years, we have a 1 year old son together live together. I'm 21 he's 23.The first year of our relationship was great, nothing that I can remember that was bad, which is great. I got pregnant not long after our first year anniversary, now I had quite a few problems in my pregnancy it's a wonder my son is here. Things were fine to begin with, he wasn't TOO impressed that I was pregnant but he accepted it and started getting excited, looking forward to scans etc. When I was 15 weeks pregnant we had a huge row, and he went out drinking with his cousin. Around 9pm he text and asked me to go too, so I did. There was this girl, and as much I hate to say it, she was gorgeous.

No comments: