Sunday, February 13, 2011

But nothing major. I got up and Ran out of the Apartment...

But naught major. I got up and Ran out of the Apartment, Called the Police. My mom and my sister took off in my Mom's automobile. And in the lead or vanguard they left, My mom said Why are you farmstead your throat I vocal because she kicked me in my Archaic ness, heretofore my sister uttered F*CK HIS THROAT. Then They left-hand, Obviously my mom didn't scantiness my sister to go to jail championing what happened. Should I mob charges on my sister championing this? My girlfriend thinks I shouldn't??? If I attacked her she would call out the cops on me in fashion a heartbeat. And If i Do, Slang cqueal the cops everything that happened, what will they do towards her? Thanks



Should I Press charges against my sister for Assault w/weapon?

Im 21, 159 Pounds, I've got a little bit of muscle but not much... Im wanting to lose body fat and build lean muscle. My question for everyone out there is, Is my workout routine and diet plan gonna work for me... I work a 7AM - 4PM job everyday as an IT Admin at a school district... I walk A LOT during the day so Im constantly active.. I workout everyday after work..My workout is:Mondays: Back and Triceps (Multiple exercise types) (With moderately heavy weights)Tuesdays: Abs and Legs (I Hike the mountain and do butterflies, leg lifts, sit ups, and TONS of pushups)Wednesday: Chest (Multiple exercise types: Bench press, pushups, dumbell flies, and a few others)Thursday: Legs and Abs againFriday: Biceps (the usual bicep exercises, along with some pushups, and other non gym required workouts)Saturdays I jog or hike.. And sundays I just kick it with friends and relax.Please keep in mind I push myself pretty hard when I workout.. I try to balance weight with reps with the proper form so I can really feel the burn and hopefully accomplish my goals soon. Diet:I eat pretty healthy. Lots of fruits and vegetables, boiled chicken, milk, LOTS OF WATER. No sugar, no energy drinks, no coffee.. I also take fiber supplements.Supplements:When I wakeup in the mornings I permit a mens multi-vitamin, and a Kre-Alkalyne creatine pill.. I eat a decent sized protein and healthy carb filled breakfast, around 10 I (hard) liquor a protein shake... At nibble I dine a smal meal beside protein, and carbs.. Then I leave work, take other multi-vitamin, another pilule.. Workout championing an hour, yesterday go home.

No comments: