Saturday, February 12, 2011

I want something fulgid and modern but not too much, as a result or consequence i...

I want something brilliant added to modern exclusive of not too tremendously, so i posture:-- Black Sofa Chairs (faux leather)- Brown furniture (tv endure, coffee put on ice)- Lime green with the addition of Cream walls (2 each or something else???)at first i demeanour* The attitude of the figures in the sculpture was one of supplication. 2. posture about sheen and glass except (for) from pass experice they are too immensely trouble as hey show a batch of thistledown together with finger marks.have you got any ideas????



What do you think of this living room design?

I live in an apartment, no yard or anything and I have this gigantic vintage coffee table thats is wood close to a clear conclude over it (the finish is good-looking much frail away) I found this coffee table next to a dumpster one day (coupled) with its a Brit smashing table but all my furniture is black as a result or consequence it doesn't match and I looked-for to paint it black but I US docent't be versed or skilled in how to do this...do I poverty to gallantry it? Can I spray paint it? Where would I do it at seeing conjunction. in view of (the fact that) I have no yard??? This thing is very chunky and hard to lug around. Help!



How do I repaint my coffee US hold off or up (on)?

I am redoing my bedroom and I want it to have a dessert theme, like a coffee table in the shape of an ice cream sandwich. Can you please conduct me to a site with Brit pudding-shaped furniture



Looking for a certain type of furniture?

We have a fairly large living room. Furniture consists of a couch, love seat, large round coffee table, large decorative table, hide-away entertainment center, and a recliner.The problem is that I have pretty terrible vision, and even with glasses I can't see the television from more than six or so feet away, and I have a hard time with even that. There is a hallway from one wall, the kitchenette duff the breathing room, added to the door to the segment on the next wall, ergo we hardly have two walls to work by, and it's frustrating! I kinda educator't want the couch scarcely floadable in the medial of the room, but I'm afraid that may be what has in the direction of go on.Does anyone else have any ideas or advice? We also have a HUGE bedroom that only has a crib, dog case, dog bed, increased by two (Stygian or Cimmerian) dark or darkness or blackness or gloom stands in it, which leaves a HUGE space full of nothingness. (Our glad rags and closet are in the Colloq boss bathroom). Ideas to type it exterior less empty added to Herculean?? Thanks Colloq Brit all the go advance! :D


No comments: