Thursday, February 24, 2011

Haha thats allPLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!

Haha thats allPLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!



Can anyone tell me some awesome anime/drama to watch?

I realize this has little to do with comics or anime, but I thought you might be able to help.I've kind of been on an Asian drama kick lately and I'm looking for a new one to watch? What are your favorites, or ones you would suggest? So far I've seen Coffee Prince, Boys Over Flowers/Hana Yori Dango/Meteor Garden, Hana Kimi, Secret Garden, and Delightful Girl Chun Hyang.



Favorite or recommended Asian dramas?

I've kind of been on an Asian drama kick lately and I'm looking for a new one to watch? What are your favorites, or ones you would suggest? So far I've seen Coffee Prince, Boys Over Flowers/Hana Yori Dango/Meteor Garden, Hana Kimi, Secret Garden, and Delightful Girl Chun Hyang.



Favorite and/or recommended Asian dramas?

Can anyone tell me if theres a really good drama that is romantic comedy? i watch Taiwanese and Japanese but i prefer Korean :)ive already watched:Hi, My sweetheartmiss no gooddevil beside you1st shop of coffee princeyou're beautifulplayful kissmary stayed out all nightMy GF is a Gumihogoongpersonal tastepastacinderella sister currently watching dream high (ep2)yea and soo im thinking about watching secret gardenbut i dont know if its goodcan you guys tell me any other kdramas to watchand if u watched secret garden please write a review THANK YOU :D



Any REALLY REALLY good K-Dramas out there?

so I remember seeing this video awhile back ago and it was like. really good... ; ; But I cant remember the name of the band!It was something likecafe prince or coffee prince I DONT KNOW, Help?!It wasn't an OST, and it was a male band. Yes, It was a japanese band, and it was something like Cafe Prince


Japanese Jpop band...!?

In what episode does Eun-Sae(Eun-Chan's little sister) get robbed' and Min-Yup saves her?This KDrama:http://www.crunchyroll.com/coffee-prince



In what episode of Coffee Prince(Kdrama)....?

I have just watched Coffee Prince, Boys Before Flowers, increased by You're Beautiful and would like a Kdrama similar to these. They all sort of had the same tone to them idk how to portray it but i loved all of them and would like to see another relish (in) it.

No comments: