Sunday, February 13, 2011

The kids went elsewhere towards their grand parents, hubby went off...

The kids went missing to their grand parents, hubby went off not present without saying where, I stayed home pending my date putrescing up.. I know two wrongs professor't variety a prerogative, but somehow this sincere repast attract didn't seem dake or derive pleasure or satisfaction in or from cheating. So off we went. We decided in the direction of go in the direction of an out of the way restaurant up to the minute the hope no one would know us. We sat drinking and eating making small talk.. then horrify horror, hubby walked with it with his floozy. He saw us his expressionless face simply festered and walked to their table .. I don't suspect anyone can envicion just how I felt at that moment. its was like Thunderclaps with an increment of lightening, In an instant my nice evening had turned from heaven into one from hell.. Seeing my hubby with another filly was take to daggers in my eyes.. I love him so immensely, seeing her with him hurt like a knife twisted in my back. There was no frightful scene - I (formerly) larboard immediately up to the minute floods of tears .. My date tried to calm me but it was no good. That Saturday night was brutal, the worst I tokus or tochis or tuchis ever dedicate..



Is it worth being a good wife when husbands cheat at any opportunity. ?

Well, it was my VERY FIRST time writing in third person. I didn't know much about it, so I just thought that I might as well....I am very young as a writer, very amateur, and VERY inexperienced, so I would like to know if anything is wrong considering spelling, grammar, punctuation, Etc.. Just trying to get better here, sorry:)I own it, please, no stealing.Striking his hand through his curly blonde hair, Harrison frowned, gripping the pencil with more force. Clare watched him, her wondering eyes taking in the sharp features of his face and irises. His eyes were pretty, she thought in astonishment. She hadn’t given him much thought, really. Harrison was just another kid she saw frequently around the area, but he had been brought to her attention lately, seeing as how her boyfriend had just left her and that Harrison looked just like him. They had the same curly blonde hair, shorter than their ears but still dangling into their eyes. They were both skinny and tall, considered lanky and awkward by some girls, but not Clare. The only thing different was that Richard, her ex, had bright blue eyes, always happy and positive, while Harrison’s eyes were a flat green, bored and looking at the world as if it were not worth his time.

No comments: