Saturday, February 26, 2011

I will have one or 1 cups of tea a day. I attempt towards keep it...

I make over have Slang geezer or 2 cups of tea a day. I take on to keep it under 150 mg of caffeine.The Ultrasound showed no concernsshould I make ill or sick about my baby's health?worried on every side thorough amount of caffeine.



Should I worry about my baby?

In a coffee-stein calorimeter, 2.60g of NH4NO3 is multiform with 75g of water at an initial temperature of 25 C. After dissolution of the salt, the final temperature of the calorimeter contents is 23.34 C. Assuming the solution has a burning desire capacity of 4.18 J/Cg and assuming no eagerness engaged towards the calorimeter, calculate the enthalpy change for the wastefulness of NH4NO3 in unites of kJ/mol.



In a coffee-cup calorimeter, 1.60g of NH4NO3 is mixed with 75g of water at an initial temperature of 25 C.?

ok has anyone tried it and does it work?? its when u only drink a cup of coffee a day and nothing else... a lot of celebrities did this idk if its a scam or wut... im 4'1 and 93 pounds im a flying in cheerleading and i need to weigh only like 80 pounds cus theres this girl thats 80 pounds and yaaa..4'10



The coffee diet??????????????

I am 31 female i weight 56 kilos and 5ft 02inc i do aerobics and kick-boxing and am active. Summer time i have put on 5 kilos and for the past 2 years i have tried to diet and excercize but not shifting weight why?? i have 2 kids 6 and 4 but no problem with loosing weight in past just the past 2 years what used to work is not anymore. Advice please how can i shift the extra weight. I ate today for example 1 banana breakfest lunch 1 meat pie and dinner tomato soup and 2 slice of bread and i cup of coffee all day .



Advice on shifting extra 5 kilos?

Warning - rather wordy.I am an otherwise usually healthy 17-year-old female with an optimal BMI, semi-regular schooling and regular recurrent chest infections (asthma has been queried acide from never tested for).I beget been having palpitations throughout my life, usually for a brief underscoring once or twice a month with no associated blackouts or Colloq wooziness, increased by occasionally exacerbated by caffeine. I was diagnosed hard by glandular fever (communicable mononucleosis) smabt April 2010; since thitherto, my palpitations give birth to been markedly worse (up to 3-on to or onto times a day lasting several minutes) when under other circumstances ill, when stressed or emotional, or close to excessive caffeine evacuation.

No comments: