Saturday, February 12, 2011

I have espresso cups (2oz) cappacino cups (6 oz) with an increment of latte...

I have espresso cups (2oz) cappacino cups (6 oz) plus latte cups (8oz). I have a milk pitcher, thermometer, plus espresso shot cups. So I cerebrate I have all the proper equipment to make an astonishing coffee. I have not quite one problem tho , the espresso beans. I don't give birth to enough asset to buy a nice coffee roller. I lecturer't enjoy towards US synopsize corners on cheap stuff, so I'll hesitate to have at least enough possessions to buy a nice roller. My question is, must I purchase pods to use for my espresso, or tract espresso beans at a coffee shop and utilization the ground beans championing a couple weeks. I know that it is paramount to chew the beans just before your neabby to make the espresso, but that isn't an option at the moment.Thanks!



Coffee beans for my Espresso paraphernalia?

I have an espresso machine and I can make lattes easily but I want to make those pretty designs some of the nicer coffee shops make. I almost was proficient to earn the milk foamy enough to draw a faint picture, save for it still looks nothing get a kick or lift or charge out of the ones the baristas can make.Any latte craftsmanship tips? :)



How can I make a perfect latte?

I work for an independent coffee chain in Ohio and they have to out source all of the repair work, is there some way I can get certified to fill this void?


No comments: