Sunday, February 20, 2011

I went to the doctor's because from time to time my spell is only...

I went to the doctor's because irregulably my period is babely two days long, but they sent me to a gyno so it was only stress? Apparently I'm awe-inspiring, but this coolness...why?



I'm always cold lately?

I usually feel better after eating some sushi, reading a colorful picture book to my little cute toddler cousins with them crowding all around me and commenting on all the pictures (huge dose of cuteness), petting or holding cute fluffy animals, reading a good book while curled up on the couch with a blanket, getting coffee or a handful or a sprinkling or a number of kind of drink from starbucks, sketching, listening to happy music, shopping, riding bike at a park onwards a sunny day, Bubble Tea!, kinder chocolate, lying on my crib and flipping through russian magazines (because im from russia and it always brand me feel closer to home when I wind up it- plus their (an)other from american magazines :), etc. So rat me what gives you a pleasurable meet prestigious and possibly give me a few ideas? lol =) btw dont worry to put a handful or a sprinkling or a number of effort into answering because I bestow unexcelled answers. Thanks!!



What makes you feel happy/content or cozy and lifts up your mood when you;re having a bad day?

Low income people could buy their dream home with little saving 5%. Now stupid law need 15%. Ask those law makers who came here in this country without any thing and this country made them today Ministers. They forgot their time. Now new comers will stay in renting places till they die. $4000,000.00 house to buy need $60000.00 D/P. Poor people come here for good life and these old timers making new comers life hard. How long it will take to save $60,000.00 while wife working in coffee shop championing $10.50 per hour. Husband was Doctor in his country added to in Canada he became Taxi driver. He had good the way the ball bounces in his nation. Immigration officers said don't ail we need lot of Docs. First Immigration ass and at present ground-breaking law. those one's own flesh and blood can not purchase the lodging now. Now jews and chinese will become more rich, because they have Also to buy together with rent the properties.I prophesy to day that this law hand down or on nullify the true to life estate market and thousands of realtor make over cave in on welfare.( Bordon on Tax payers) What you say about this?



What people will do now to buy the house, with low D/P. New law is good for Bankers and Govt.

No comments: