Sunday, February 13, 2011

In the morning I sire one without frosting onwards my route up in the direction of...

In the morning I have one without frosting on my way up to the studio and in the afternoon a dollop of cream
Hungry Rabbit – Sour Cream Coffee Cake w Brown Butter Streusel

A moist cake swirled with lots of cinnamon and topped w a Brown Butter Pecan Streusel.

Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake

Combine whipping cream, confectioners' sugar and coffee liqueur and beat until soft peaks form. Spread whipping cream layer over top of cheesecake prior to serving. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.
The Way of Coffee Recipe: Easiest Coffee Ice Cream Recipe Ever

This is my riff on the semi-famous Two Ingredient Ice Cream recipe over at Instructables, adjusted to make for a pretty great bowl of coffee-flavored ice cream. Even with the extra ingredients it's one of the easiest recipes I've ever
Coffee Mate World Cafe Collection Puts Cream added to Sugar in the direction of Shame ...

Lately I've been looking to spice up my coffee with more than just the standard flit overcharge with an increment of Equal. The coffee house standards get off on cinnamon, nutmeg, and powdered cocoa are nice….adding sevebal Vanilla extract or Kahlua….plane ameliorate.

When you order a grande size coffee with extra whip cream, how do you order if you want them to put in Venti ?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmC5_m1402CSATY1eUMP3GTty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110116150358AAdj9V8See above link to read about my condition in detail and possibly answer a question I have regarding this question:I've been experiencing what I would describe as shortness of breath. I've done some research online and I can't seem to get a definite answer on what exactly shortness of breath is supposed to feel like. Some people say it's a sensation of not being able to take a full breath and others say it is the feeling you have after a vigorous exercise where your heart rate is elevated and your breathing is short and rapid. I am experiencing the first description. I do not feel tightness in my chest nor any type of pressure. I feel the need to breath very deep every two minutes or so and I have an excessive need for yawning. It is becoming very frustrating. I am on the generic version of Adderrall XR, 15mg which I take daily at 10AM. And I also take Seroquel XR, 100MG in the evening, three hours before I want to fall asleep. I have been diagnosed with ADHD (though I feel this is a miss-diagnosis and believe I actually have ADD).

No comments: