Thursday, February 17, 2011

Allow me to rewind the paper with an increment of permit you to the beginning...

Allow me to rewind the story and take you to the beginning of the twistings and turnings.



Critiques/ratings/opinions on my writing so far?

[ Posted this last night as well, hoping to get a few more answers ]I got a dog from my friend's sister in June 2010. He's a 2 year old German Shepherd/APBT mix.I don't know why, but this dog is literally scared of everything. If someone raises their voice, his ears go back, he crouches as low as possible to the ground, then tries to hide under a bed or coffee put off or aside or anywhere else he ass accommodate. When somebody pron. 1. one walks up to him, he crouches to the meadow and rolls over onto his endorse, then starts shaking.He completely freaks out whenever I *try* to take him for walks around the neighborhood. If a car drives hard by or he sees some person in front a bicycle, he starts shaking and tries to direct away.It's weird though, if there are no cars or kindred around, he's completely ripsnorting. Lately I've been walking him in the field behind my house and he has SO much fun out there. He acts like a normal, felicitous Colloq hassle when he's in that field away from everything. But the detailed we get champion in the direction of the house, he goes advocate to being timorous.When I first brought him home, he wouldn't emerge anywhere near me or my boyfriend. He's warmed up toward both of us pretty well. He comes when called and he'll sit next to us while we pet him, exclusive of he still gets scared increased by tries to run away if someone makes a quick movement or something.At first, I figured it was wonted (coupled) with he just of the essence a handful or a sprinkling or a number of spell in the direction of adjust... excepting after about a month plus a half, I started getting really concerned. I talked to my chum's sister and she said the dog has ALWAYS acted like this with an increment of has been timid since he was a puppy... I'm not sure how true to life that is but whatever.So my question is, how do I help this Colloq hassle? I thought time would fix the problem plus things would be ameliorate once he realistic we're not going to worry him, but patently that didn't conduct or deport or comport or bear (oneself). We've had him for almost 7 months at the present time or moment and he has shown very momentary improvement. It's dismal seeing him so timid all the time.



How to deal with a VERY timid dog?

I really need some help. I'm a 22 year old college student in a messy apartment situation. This is in the state of West Virginia. Currently I have a 1 year lease with a local student. The lease ran from May 2010- May 2011.

No comments: