Friday, February 25, 2011

BUNN BX-W Classic 10-Cup Commercial Style...


BUNN BX-W Classic 10-Cup Commercial Style Coffee Brewer, White ...

BUNN BX-W Classic 10-Cup Commercial Style Coffee Brewer, WhiteThis unit offers BUNN brewing perfection with the Classic, stainless steel accented design that customers have loved for years. Patterned after BUNN's commercial - restaurant
Some Type Of Commercial Coffee Brewers

Pour-over coffee brewers will be the most popular form of coffee brewer whether for commercial purposes or in your house. Pour-overs, as they are commonly called, complete a good walk while you you should always be with a good filter.
keurig brewer: Buy Coffee People Kona Blend Island Style, Extra ...

Read Coffee People Kona Blend Island Style, Extra Bold K-Cups championing Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50) Reviews, Price Comparison and Store Ratings. Compare Coffee.

whats a better christmas present?

Just got a Keurig Mini, single brewer (1 cup coffee pot) I need some opinions. 1. What is your favorite flavor(s) of K-cups2. Where do you buy them, cheapest for multiples or cheapest in general?3. What flavors do I stay not present from, I've heard Hot cocoa was surely rotten, but are there any others?No dumb answers entertain.



People who own Keurig mini coffee pot? K-Cup opinions?

I was thinking my wife would love one of these. But a quick look online showed me a bunch of negative reviews! Some dont work, others taste like crap, others dont last, etcIm not concerned about the quality, as that would be very subjective. I just want to make sure it works as expected! I wanted to buy her a Pod Brewer for a long time, and i thought this was the Cadillac of the class :(Others complain about lack of customer service on the website, etc.



Should i buy a Keurig Coffee Brewer?

We exchange every other year, and this year its on! But im at a loss. She usually goes pretty nuts for me, so i cant really get something small. So far i got her an ipod nano, engraved. Also thinking of getting her that Keurig coffee brewer. I need 1 more decent gift from me, and maybe a little something special from our 2yr old daughterHEYLP!! :)



Please help me find a Christmas gift for my wife?

Looking to get a keurig machine as a christmas gift for somebody. I was wondering if it would be worth my time in buying a Mr.

No comments: