Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our air hose didn't react, and there was no way to turn onwards...

Our air hose didn't work, together with there was no way toward turn in front the compressor because I wasn't trained on how to turn it on. Honestly I have no idea where the friggin compressor is located, increased by this isn't my find fault with either because the assistant manager deals with the compressor. The only things I'm responsible championing is running the till, keeping the store clean with the addition of making coffee. Then he started bitching on every side yesterday's paper on the crucify, then started bitching a few more because we didn't have the cigarettes he wanted.I was literally within reach to tell him to close up the fuck up. He was really getting on my nerves, and it didn't facilitate that I had customers to lend a hand added to coffee to cook.Simply put, I heard that roaring at customers is a no-no so I didn't exiguity toward tell this guy away. Besides, if he complained to my superintendent, I in all probability would be screwed and away of a job because of what I did. But hey, it all turned around when the next staff member came Colloq Brit all the go to start the Literary morn shift and she told me we got paid the day before. I had no concept so on my path accommodation Militaby billet I stopped at the bank, together with sure enough I had money Colloq Brit all the go my account. I completely forgot about this entire situation when I saw that lol.So anyway, I'm pretty sure clatter at patrons isn't allowed, aethority? I guess it additionally depends forwards or forward where you function and the manager's policies on goods get a kick or lift or charge out of this. Remember, I work at a convenience store.



Is it bad to shout at customers?

First off, I would like to know, since i don't have a resume would this be a good starter for when they ask for references ? Second, does anybody know a good website I can find jobs for students or teens in general ?(Besides craigslist snag a job)PLEASE Im 100% desperate.Any help you give me will be very much appreciated. [:I'm currently looking for a counter/dish washing position in Harlem NY In my previous job my duties were -Work the Cashier -Make Coffee, Teas, drinks. -Clean tables, counters work area, -Provide buyer service, -Answering phones with the addition of guardianship orders, -Collect payments from clients, -Garnish and decorate dishes, -Perform food proceedings duties, -Prepare tables for meals, -Serve food or beverages in the direction of patrons, -Replenish supplies of victuals, tableware or linens. bedclothes, -Resolve customer complaints and Use oral or written message techniques I am gone (and forgotten)-all experienced by kitchen together with disc duties, I am 100% legal and authorized to work in the united states. I ass work full-time or part-time with the addition of i conclude travel.

No comments: