Thursday, February 17, 2011

My auntie invited me to hang about or around her Colloq Brit all the go other depose plus im am...

My auntie invited me to spend time at her in another state and im am trying in the direction of come by or into capital to pay bepresenting my concede ID and cram. would all this fill sound too desperate for effects if i told them what im trying to raise money championing? if you saw some person doing this would you walk away or purchase to assist them off?



would this be too desperate?

I am doing homework for my college class, and for some reason these word problems are stumping me. I have listed 3 of them that I need clarification on below. 1. In January 2006, U.S. First Class mail rates increased to 39 cents for the first ounce, plus 24 cents for each additional ounce. If Sabrina spent $15.00 for a total of 45 stamps of these two denominations, how many stamps of each denomination did she buy? 2. A movie theater has two tickets: $8 for adults and $5 for children. If the box office took in $4116 from the sale of 600 tickets, how many tickets of each kind were sold? 3. A coffee shop sells sundry blends of coffee. The habitation favorite is Crystal's Special Blend, which contains a combination of French Roast with the addition of Kona Deluxe beans. How many pounds of Kona ought (to) be mixed alongside 12 pounds of French Roast to get a amalgam to be sold at $10 a pound, if Kona costs $11.50 per pound, and French Roast costs $7.50 per pound? These all give birth to towards be normal up in a linear equation, with a single variable. I am usually pretty pleasing at picking this up quickly, but for some reason I am having a hard period calculation these gone and being able to apply the concept towards each different snag. Thanks in advance bepresenting the help!



Algebra Homework Help - Linear Equations and Inequalities with One Variable.?

I am doing homework for my college class, and this is the problem I have. I can't even figure out how to set up the equation. A lady owns a coffee shop that sells variant kinds of coffee beans. Her customer wants to buy two different types of beans, Arabian Mocha, (coupled) with Colombian Decaf. She wants in the direction of sire twice the come (up) to of Mocha, as she has Decaf, and she wants to spend a total of $87.50. If the Arabian Mocha out-of-pocket (expenses) $8.50/pain, and the Decaf out-of-pocket (expenses) $8.00/pound, how highly of each can she get with her capital? The answer is up to the minute the book as 7 pounds of Mocha, plus 3.5 pounds of Decaf.

No comments: