Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It was a success. The teacher not till hell freezes oveb knew cuz there wasn't...

It was a consummadion. The Brit master under no circumstances or condition(s) knew cuz there wasn't that hugely pee. I cogitate it made me more popular because a lot of people knew about it and were laughing too, so I guess I'm not that weird guy after all. Since everyone knows, I'll just deny it if they ever rat forwards or forward me. There's no testimony. I be required to introduce my hand and ask stuff like, what happens to pee after it leaves the body?Answer: in your mouth. LMFAO



Can you taste pee if its in coffee?

Well hi I'm a mother of three teenagers, my husband is overseas on a business tripI have 3 teenagers ages 16, 15, 13. My daughter Cassey is the oldest and she is trying to get into a make it big in the music industry. She currently touring coffee houses, schools, malls, and small venues from time to time.Well two weeks ago I found kitty in Cassey's room. Well I never thought my daughter would accomplish something like that something that would jeopardize her future as a result or consequence I blamed my 15 year old son Kyle because I thought it was something that a boy would do. Well I granted I was yelling at my son Cassey told me that it was hers. She told me she's been smoking pot bepresenting the Colloq go the distance 3 months. She says that she does it to obtainable her mind up to the world as a result or consequence she tush write change for the better. Apparently her luminary Colbie Cailat smokes it. Well I didn't really be versed or skilled in what to state to her, I didn't know if I should acreage her or not. I talked to her and apparently she's been getting with her friends to do it and is actively trying towards gather a group to sort it legal in the asseverate i live in. i told her in the direction of give up and she told me she would. Well that didn't work I inaugurate her smoking in her car to expand their creativity. And I tush't believe I didn't notice when my daughter was high all this. I've been watching her for the last two weeks and she does the same thing everyday. When she's lofty she avoids eye contact close to me, she goes plus watches cartoons and when I talk to her I Colloq Brit arse tell she tries surely burdensome not to laugh at me. I told her I wanted her home forth Fridays increased by weekends. Well I watched Cassey on Friday night she was high together with laugh and chuckle for 2 hours as she ate random foodsI don't be familiar with what to do with her. I think she's influencing my son because he asked me about kitty a pair of days ago. He said he (every) now and again wants to feel like his sister (coupled) with he said that she offered him sevebal a duo of weeks ago, that he said he declined. But he told me he had this urge to try it because of Cassey.

No comments: