Friday, February 18, 2011

Coffee/Espresso Machine. An...


Coffee/Espresso Machine

An espresso machine is used to make espresso, which is a drink that cannot be made in a normal coffee maker.

Starbucks Espresso Machine – All You Need is a Green Apron and a ...

Versatility: The Sirena can use coffee pods or coffee grinds, and the included steam wand allows you to froth milk for lattes or cappuccinos. For the price though, the Starbucks Sirena espresso maker is not without issues.
Espresso Machines -Cuisinox Roma 6-cup Stainless Steel Stovetop ...

Cuisinox has created a premium grade stovetop espresso coffeemakers with a distinguished style and hand crafted to the highest possible standards in the industry. Featuring a heavy gauge 18/10 stainless steel construction polished to a
What are the best coffee beans for automatic espresso makers?

I'm completing my online shopping and the last thing I wanted was a coffee maker. Well I wasn't really interested until I saw the Mypressi coffee maker for $148.00 on http://www.amazon.com/ and http://bluebath.com. It would be mostly about the size and pricing for me so I think I would also love the Mypressi brand because it's easy to handle and it's portable! but is it durable? The price won't change so I'll wait for answers and if you find a cheaper price please include it with a link. Thanks!The full name is Mypressi MT0901A TWIST Portable Espresso Coffee Maker



Is Mypressi Coffee maker Durable or Not?

I have a coffee maker but I want to make espresso and cappuccino. Can I use my coffee maker? And how much espresso would I use per cup of water?



Can I use ground espresso in a coffee maker?

I have a drip coffee maker and was wondering if i should invest in an espresso machine. Does it truly taste better ? I have heard that a drip cup of coffee has more caffeine that a shot of expresso ... i am confused ..


DO you prefer drip coffee or espresso coffee ?

I've used stovetop coffee makers forever, but just bought one that is very different. It's a cheaper version of this:http://www.cappamachino.com.au/_img/_caffetteria/sanremo.jpgBasically it doesn't have an upper chamber and a wand on top that I assumed would dispense the coffee. But when I tried it, all the bod did was smoke the water and not make any coffee. I'm really confused about this brand of model.

No comments: