Friday, February 18, 2011

Please rat me anything close by it and any tips of making it...

Please tell me anything about it and any tips of making it improve



How is my FanFiction story(so far)?

Ok, it's regarding powered skim milk.it says to make 1 cup of milk - you mix 4 table spoons of power with 1 cup of water = 1 cup of milk.however, I would like to use it for my coffee.How much would I use to make:1. a quarter cup of milk?2. a third cup of milk?3. or 1/2 cup of milk/I want to mix it first and then add to coffee - dont' want to add straight powerder to my coffee.THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.j



Simple recipe. Can you please help me with the math part?

When my dad was a kid (late 60s, early 70s) my grandma found a recipe for a chocolate dump cake. I wanted to make this for his birthday, but my grandma doesn't have it anymore. I was wondering if anyone had it.It had coffee in it and was served with a cream cheese frosting. The 'dump' part came from not adding everything one at a time, but instead dumping all of the ingredients in a bowl and mixing.any help would be great. thanks



Old chocolate dump cake recipe?

so there's this recipe for 3-minute brownies, it calls for 3 tbsp oil, but i couldn't find any in my house, so i tried using like, the cooking spray oil? lol, but it's not looking right haha! but someone please tell me if therre's anything i can sub in instead of oil?the recipe is thiss, just if you wanna try tell me how it is, because i'll never know 'cause the house i'm living in doesn't have any friggin' oil hahahha :)-mix together 4 tbsp of cake flour, 4 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp cocoa in a coffee toby (jug)-invigorate in one egg.-stir in 3 tbsp milk See painful tbsp oil-microwave bepresenting See painful minutes-permit (to) the risen mazuma fall back into mug-enjoy!p.s. am i the not quite US old-fashioned gazabo that finds it odd that my quarters has bun flour cocoa, exclusive of no veggie oil? X3



vegetable oil substitues?

I recently had italian cookies with coffee at one of my friends house and loved the bond. Only snag is that i give birth to no idea what brand of cookie was with the coffee...Maybe if i portray it, than i could acquire a little help. The cookie was very similar to a vanilla cookie and was white/tan in appearance.

No comments: