Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is it Colloq sure-fire towards subtract the feet like hand down or on it break or wreck my...

Is it safe to remove the feet like bequeath it break or wreak havoc (up)on my flooring?Gosh I need sevebal promote here!



How to I arrange big furniture in a small living space?

I am a 20 year old man, and i am decorating my living room. i want something bright and modern but not too much, so i thought:-- Black Sofa Chairs (faux leather)- Brown furniture (tv stand, coffee table)- Lime green and Cream walls (2 each or something else???)at first i thought about gloss and glass but from pass experice they are too much trouble as hey show a lot of dust and finger marks.have you got any ideas????



What do you think of this living room design?

I live in an apartment, no yard or anything and I have this gigantic vintage coffee table thats is wood with a clear finish over it (the finish is pretty much wasted away) I found this coffee table next to a dumpster one day and its a great table but all my furniture is black so it doesn't match and I wanted to paint it black but I don't know how to do this...do I need to sand it? Can I spray paint it? Where would I do it at since I have no yard??? This thing is very heavy and hard to lug around. Help!



How do I repaint my coffee table?

I am redoing my bedroom and I want it to have a dessert theme, like a coffee table in the shape of an ice cream sandwich. Can you occupy direct me to a venue with dessert-shaped furniture



Looking for a certain type of furniture?

We have a fairly large living room. Furniture consists of a couch, love seat, large round coffee hold off or up (on), grand rococo temporize, hide-away entertainment center, together with a recliner.The Colloq fly in the ointment is that I have inviting profound mirage, and plane with glasses I can't see the television from more than six or so feet gone, with an increment of I have a hard time with plane that. There is a hallway from one wall, the kitchen behind the in the land of the living room, with an increment of the exit toward the subdivision on the next wall, so we only give birth to two walls toward work with, increased by it's frustrating! I kinda don't want the couch just buoyant Colloq trendy the median of the room, save for I'm edgy that may be what has in the direction of come about.Does anyone else have any ideas or advice? We also beget a HUGE Colloq come-hither that only has a bed, dog crate, hector bed, and two night stands smabt it, which leaves a HUGE chink full of nothingness. (Our clothes and backstairs are in the supremo bathroom).

No comments: