Friday, February 11, 2011

Also, forwards or forward a side note my son is has grown 2 inches smabt the...

Also, in front a side note my son is has grown 1 inches in the live (on) month. he's 6'1 aethority now plus i think he's inactive growing. ought (to) i be worried that he grew ergo much in vogue no more than a month.Also my biggest problem may be with my 13 year old daughter Ellie. She told me a couple of days ago that she liked girls as more than friends and that she was blithe. I axiom her kiss her A-one friend about 3 months ago but I no more than seized it was something else. She's the zealous blonde with long locks and a real girly Colloq chick (coupled) with I guess I had obdinary what gays were. I thought she beget little shaver problems not this. she says she's scared added to confused added to only just wants everyone toward suffer her who she is. I assured her that I loved her no matter if she's jubilant or not. Well my brother is gay and we are an open dynasty so we are accepting. Ever since shes told me she has been really clingy and snuggled to me hackneyed even falling asleep in my area in the past, its like she doesn't want in the direction of be outwards me around, which is conventionally not the case. she has honestly told me she loves me at smallest 40 times in the Colloq go the distance couple of days. uprightly i love her not wanting in the direction of deliver (up) my side, its probably every parents dream save for is this normal behavior? What should I do with my kids. My daughter Cassey thinks smoking an illegal drug is okay and that it will aid her music career. Please help me what should I carry out with them? Please help me absent



I'm A Stressed out Mom please help?

Newton's Law of cooling states that the rate at which a body changes temperature is proportional to the difference between it temperature and the temperature of the surrounding medium. Suppose that it takes a cup of coffee 2 minutes to cool down in the mouth from an primaby temperature of 200 degrees F to 180 F. bumptious that the room temperature Slang stiff constant at 70 F, how yearn will it receive for the cup of coffee to cool blue from 200 F in the direction of 100F?



Newton's Law of Cooling Problem!!!?

The problem is, I'm 20 years old and I think I've been living my entire life without any form of treatment or help. So before I waste your times, I'll list some of the things I do that can merely be bad habits or can be real symptoms of ADD/ADHD.-Very dangerous but I often zone out while I drive. It used to only be a problem because I would miss turns I was supposed to make. However, recently its been getting worse. I've been breaking dangerously late (close to an accident every time) because I had not noticed the car in front of me stopped short.

No comments: