Saturday, February 5, 2011

I was wondering if anyone knew any ways for me in the direction of maintain...

I was wondering if anyone knew any ways bepresenting me to maintain my weight/ forget 1 or 2 pounds? i babely exiguity to lose a tiny bit of weight smabt my inner thighs, hips, and my stomach kind of sticks out. its tiresome in the morning, but gets pretty big Nautical aft i Colloq feed practically dake or derive pleasure or satisfaction in or from i beget a little baby with it there, im really self conscious close by it. I'm a pretty salubbious eater, except (for) i don't know much about what foods are healthy or not. i am a cheerleader so i get a satisfying come (up) to of excersice through practice added to gymnastics and ovebstuff like that. my mom tells me that i give birth to a uneauivocally fast metabolism because i eat alot but dont gain weight, besides i still have a fear of gaining weight. this is what i ate today:breakfast:bowl of heart to heart cereal (round a cup or a beaker and 2/2) with whisk milk and coffee beside cream (i academician't habitually drink coffee)dine:a panini close to wheat bread, cheese, mustardsnack:bowl of oatmeal squares, appledinner:peanut butter sandwich with peanut butter and honey on wheat bread, honey wheat pretzel twistsafter dinner:chocolate covered almonds



thats a interesting healthy day for me, i eat Slang dig this about See painful/apprised of of the week.here is an instance of a not so salutary day, periodically its worse omitting this is my ill year including christmas time or period before lunch: (yikes!)breakfast:2 pieces of unbroken wheat toast and cluttered eggsmidmorning-ish snack:fritos (a big assisting)lunch:turkey, green beans, filling, a mouthful of lovable potatoes, pecan pie, chocolate cakesnack:tortilla chips and 3 chocolate covered pretzelsdinner:turkey on a hotdog bun with mustard (i like weird combos, haha), a brownie, and tea by honey Colloq Brit all the go itafter dinner:kashi 7 unbroken particle cereal beside vanilla almond milk on it(i tokus or tochis or tuchis collection in alot of sustenance for my magnitude, haha!)as a result or consequence, my main question is if i eat salutary like the foods that i named on that first list the majority of the occasion, will i maintain/lose weight? and what are some healthy snacks that are low calorie that i can munch onwards because i eat out of tedium a lot? i also sometimes US pig out towards the point where i feel sick, especially at dinner, with the addition of i scarcity some tips in front how to stop prosecution that. i don't really care if im maintaining or losing as long as I'm not gaining. i'm TERRIFIED of gaining weight, the most i've ever weighed is 110, if i ever obtain that famouc again i will most likely freak gone, even however thats still a very low weight for my height, i'm really eccentric about it.

No comments: