Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm no more than not till hell freezes oveb hungry after I get done eating lunch. Saturday...

I'm just not at any time hungry hind I acquire done eating lunch.Saturday is a vestige different as I never eat lunch on this day but I might or might not eat dinner.Sunday is probably my biggest breakfast day as my boyfriend loves making sunday nibble. I in particular eat on this day 2 eggs, 2 pieces bacon, kid tortilla, and about 1/4 cup of fried potatoes. with my habitual coffee. then I instructor't eat anything the dwell of day as I stay full leaving out I hibernating spirit(s) H2O through the day.I perform booze water through away the day, (coupled) with as I stated I am active. Not very active though. I can and sometimes do crumble whole days without being energized leaving out I babely drink water increased by have my coffee. I never, ever eat or drink anything past 7:30PM. I usually only crave sweets all (the way) through my period week and even then I quiescent limit myself. I might have a 2 sweet(s) bar the whole month. Now I'm not all goody, goody and I'm sure that I have caved and had a bit more of something or another.. save for I'm usually pretty good about my eating habits, or I try towards be. i'm just wondering if I'm considered overweight alongside my measurements or added to sized as not too or very many say? How backside I Australian gunyah these Colloq go the distance resolved pounds? I'd like towards acquire to at least 140 lbs. Is that intelligent and healthy? Am I eating enough during the year or not nearly enough? I have had my thyroid checked bepresenting both hyperthyroidism increased by hypothyroidism. It came back normal. the only thing corrective awry close to me is that I have asthma increased by am allergic to shellfish. Any suggestions or input would be much appreciated. Only serious answers only. No pain aleck remarks.


No comments: