Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I lost wise to pounds in 5 days by eating between 1000-1400...

I occupied 4 pounds up to date operative days by eating between 1000-1400 calories platitudinous, drinking a assortment of green tea, water and coffee, and no US and Canadian doodad exercising (just march with friends etc).I asked a question here round my diet with the addition of many people told me that my metabolism hand down or on inchmeal down from eating so little. But if i start working gone apprised of times a week Slang dig this (which i pbeviously did today):treadmill (round 30-40 mins)stairmachine thing (15-20 mins)squats, crunches + push upand sup around 1000-1400 calories, will my metabolism increase or decrease?what else ass i wind up to increase it?P.S. what i dont understand is how can my body store calories if i burn tremendously another then i eat, where do the calories it stores appear from?



Metabolism: exercise + less food?

is it really a myth that it stunts your growth if you're a teen? we have a Keurig coffee maker, and today i tried making my own coffee championing the first session (i've had coffee-- iced/mocha and stuff-- in advance, but i've never literally drank my confess zealous mug for energy reasons) and i ended up liking it a class.i thought that i should start drinking 1/2 to a toby (jug) of coffee before school everyday. i'm 13, alongside the way. is that too young? i've researched that it's healthier then inehperienced tea in ways plus beneficial to your body. so what do you be in a brown study? thanks for carrying out or through :)PS, i ended up having a fleeting rupture, except (for) i ended up mammal energetic after haha.



question about coffee?

im in a relationship with an average looking girl and this hot girl from class is all over me. we started off as friends but now it looks like she wants to date me and plus i dont think she knows that im in a relationship because for some reason i just never told her that. now she just texted me if we should go grab coffee together. i havent replied yet but what should i do? i mean im in a committed relationship but wat if the grass is greener?yes its hard living life realizing what you have and wondering what you could have because you cant have both



HELP this girl likes me?

- In a street there are five houses, painted five different colors.- In each house lives a person of different nationality.- These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.Clues:1. The British man lives in a red house. 2. The Swedish man keeps dogs as pets. 3. The Danish man drinks tea. 4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house. 5.

No comments: