Sunday, February 27, 2011

Them see i told him to give permission or leave (to) go again but this time he told me...

Them see i told him to give permission or leave (to) go again but this time he told me to say 'ily' i told him am not going to say it he vocal he wont surrender me awaiting i state it as he was grabbing on to me by my waist i put toothpaste on his nose alongside the toothbrush i had in my US lunch-hook, he let crumble i ran playfully into the bathroom.carry out you be in a brown study he is the one for me or he's just a handful or a sprinkling or a number of good-natured if player?



What do you guys think of him? (10 points best answer) Not too long =]?

Right I made up a new one! xD This is like The Directors Game but a selection of sentences will contain emphasised words when put together, resounded or rearranged will hopefully spell out the movie. And just (because I trust you) to judge your movie knowledge who the director is. There will be a selection of films with the same director. example:1) A buch of girls are TART$ and said they are going to 'AVE at me! - so put it together it goes A-TARTS-AVE, then rearrange AVE-A-TARTS and then taking away some sounds you get AVATAR: JAMES CAMERON!Get it: try some of these, and come up with your own if you want: 1) LEANNE is coming round, I can tell it'll be A good day! 2) I FELL off a baclony today, it was a GOOD job it was LOW down3) ED got 'DA' PART in THE play I wanted!4) the local priest must be THICK he SHUNNED me for leaving the PULP in his orange juice (sorry about this one)5)not only did I loose my PARK space, someone stole from the cookie JAR, now they're asking for an A$$ KICK.6) I've had a bad week, my post-NATAL exam was cancelled, and IN school my teacher TORE up the essay I was working on all TERM!7) this girl keeps trespassing on my LAND, I (<I is emphasised) had to SHUT and lock my doors to keep HER out!8) I really fancy this girl at WORK, called ANGE, but even she can't stop the CLOCKS going slow at work OR is that just me!9) I've had a bad day, I spilt coffee in front my new suit, my the missis or missus made me ensemble a hideous TIE added to I got pulled over by the police, I'm absolutely getting a TONIC after work10) my friend ED has a fear of Twilight, his HANDS don't stop shaking an he tried to WARD vampires off with garlic, his SISTER came toward me as she's really scared!If you need hints just question!Remember you deficiency toward say the director, and if you paucity sevebal other harder ones no more than ask.

No comments: