Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh, and I am a 14 yr old girl... if that helps. Thanks a...

Oh, and I am a 14 yr old girl... if that helps. Thanks a (small) fortune!!!



New room!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I really want to make my room look awesome! But I don't want to pay over 100 bucks for one thing. I already know that I am going to splatter paint the walls, but I don't want my walls to look wacky and make my room busy looking. So I think I am going to use a white or a very light colored base and then use purple, blue, green, orange, and yellow for splatter paint colors. I need some nice furniture! I really get high on the bubble chair that hangs from the ceiling but I am not succeeding to fritter away a big hunk of cash on it so if its under 100 bucks that would be great! Also I exiguousness cool accessories enjoy lamps, clocks, and fill relish (in) that. I am additionally getting a desk and spindle easy chair and a microscopic coffee table type thing. I will probably get the furniture at Walmart but not the bubble stool since they instructor't sell them... Please facilitate!!! I need some modern super cool ideas to. Oh, and I am a 14 yr aged girl... if that helps. Thanks a ton!!!



Room ideas/comments/help...!?

Assuming I needed to bribe a bureaucrat (who I already knew was corrupt and would accept the bribe) - what is the proper etiquette to follow? I understand that the cash should be placed in a sleek attache case and slid smoothly under a table towards the person I'm bribing. I have some questions and would appreciate advice from people with experience in these matters:1) Should the attache case be a specific color or style, to help the official recognize that I'm giving him a bribe? Does a black Samsonite briefcase scream bribe more than, say, an industrial green Kentleman? 2) What sort of table? Should it be wide and spacious to hide what's going on underneath it, or narrow so that the briefcase doesn't have to travel very far across the floor?3) What should I say as I'm sliding the briefcase towards the official? Should I bring up his kid's college education and then nonchalantly say I know how expensive college can be.. as I slide the case towards him? Should I describe the briefcase as just a small token of my respect?4) Should the sliding of the briefcase be accompanied by a slight nod? A suggestive wink? A reassuring handshake? Should I stand up and put my hand on the official's shoulder and tell him that I'm sure we understand each other? 5) How is one supposed to dress for a bribing? Is it an occasion for formal evening

No comments: