Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Instead, superintend the indigenous coffee shop or favorite angle interdict...

Instead, run the autochthonous coffee department store or favorite angle interdict bepresenting cutting perfect espresso,

New Senseo coffee partnership - Australian Food News

With the cold temperatures of winter lingering in the Northern Hemisphere, Sara Lee North American Retail announced yesterday a new partnership for the SENSEO.

1 Cup Coffee Makers added to Senseo Coffee

The Senseo coffee maker is inside a placement to prepare gourmet coffee or espresso in much less then forty seconds through the use of coffee capsules. From short black to piping scorching chocolate this espresso maker will make you a
Several Suggestions to get the most From your Senseo Coffee Maker

Several Suggestions to get the most From your Senseo Coffee Maker If you are an owner of one of the great Senseo coffee makers having a pod brewer, I'm certain you previously understand that the coffee pods provide a ideal combo of
anyone know anything about the senseo coffee brewer?

It is a one cup machine that uses coffee pods.



Does anyone like the Senseo coffee prime mover?

I really love my Senseo coffeemaker but finding less and less stores carrying the pods. Or when they do have them they're as much as $5.69 a bag. Has anyone out there with a Senseo coffeemaker bought and used one of the refillable pods? I'd love to try this as it would obviously make the coffee MUCH cheaper plus I'd have much more variety to choose from and never have to worry about running out - since I could get coffee anywhere.This is what I'm talking about - http://www.amazon.com/Improved-Ecopad-Refillable-Coffee-Filter/dp/B0007INM5A Since it's so cheap I'm ordering it whether people respond here but just want to see if others have used them.Thanks!I'm kinda mad about that Keurig. Looks like it has WAY more flavour options but the pods don't fit Senseo. I guess I'll just have to come to your house for coffee LOL



Has anyone used one of the refillable pods for their Senseo coffeemaker?

The reservoir on the back of the machine is leaking water out of the bottom through the tube bit. Any ideas how to fix it? Answer are much appreciated! Thank you



Senseo coffee machine Colloq fly in the ointment!?

I have recently purchased a Phillips Senseo coffee machine and I was wondering where I could buy the hot chocolate pods for the machine.

No comments: