Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Every unwed one of my mugs looks just like this (pictured...

Every single one of my mugs looks just like this (pictured below): Gross, huh?
Drinking Mugs – When Coffee Really Can Taste To Useful

Drinking Mugs DefinedIf you are an ardent coffee fan, what you drink your favourite 'tipple' made known of, is probably valuable to you.Maybe you aren't the fan, but a supporter otherwise partner is.On to period you already know how
Coffee Mug Girl.

I picked up this cutie - Chloe the Coffee Mug Girl when I was in Bellaland back in Nov. Since we are heading into Valentine's I thought she would work perfectly! I stamped Chloe on bella's bestest paper with black memento ink and
Thermal Coffee Mugs Arent Limited To Just Coffee how aspire to. desire will ...

Thermal Coffee Mugs Aren't Limited To Just Coffee how long will a cup of coffee last? Posted by Admin on 19 Jan 2011 - Tagged as: Uncategorized. i just had a cup of coffee will it keep me awake till 2 in the morning because i need it
Presents for parents/grandparents using pictures? Any Ideas?

Today i was strolling down the street with my coffee mug in hand. (i have a walk every morning to wake up.) Anyway, while i was walking i saw a homeless man. Being the person i am i not only gave him a couple bucks and after he asked for the time i also gave him my watch. This man seemed very nice so i sat and had a chat with him. He was down on his luck, which mostly his fault and he knew it, but he also had a series of very unfortunate things happen to him. He stood up to thank me for speaking with him and shook my hand. His grip was really firm and i heard a pop come from my hand, i reacted out of instinct and beat him with my coffee mug. He was hurt real bad and bleeding so I ran, the coffee mug is fine but he may have broken my hand. There isn't any pain or swelling but i swear i heard a pop. Should i see a doctor?



I think it's broken, please help?

My roommate insists drinking orange juice out of standard coffee mug is a health threat because it strips the coating, detrimental the mug and causing the chemical sheet to be ingested. It seemed odd that a screechy hot acid US demon rum (coffee), is safe, but oj is not. I''m quite skeptical.

No comments: