Monday, January 3, 2011

Anyone have any idea why caffeine and sweeten type me ergo sick?...

Anyone give birth to any idea why caffeine and sweeten variety me so sick? Also I take 50mg of Zoloft steadily I don't know if that matters but my doctor didn't tell me anything about sugar or caffeine interactions when he prescribed it to me so I think it's safe.



Why does caffeine and sweeten variety me sick?

I took good care of it more than any person I know, yet it doesn't get any betterI have combination skin, dry, sensitive and some pores in the cheeks, I have redness, but very few pimples which I am thankful for. However, my skin is always dry and red, and I do my best to moisturize it. I use clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel, I used to use the lotion, it was good but it develops pimples. When I drink soda and coffee, I have (all) the hallmarks or earmarks of to develop more redness and dryer skin, is my cladding allergic to that? Help? How can I earn denude of redness, pores, I tried ergo multitudinous brands, nothing worked? I want a delightful good* No measures could have been more beneficial to the kingdom. 2. healthful skinsemajcare to help? else initiative it lolFrancescaI have like an undeveloped pimples roughly my cheeks but they are only fevebish, no white heads, plus I have not too or very many pores which annoys me the (upper) limit, I will try whisk(e)y more water and may discuss dermatologist about this matter Thank you



What's wrong with my skin?

I need the pH level of the things above. I am doing a Science fair project on this. I have to figure out what are the affects of this on teeth and how long does it take for the teeth to partially decay. So please help me on this project by helping getting the information. And if someone please could give me the links as reference. Please help me on this I badly need help. This project is for grade 12 University level Science fair project. Someone please help me. My proposal is due tomorrow january 16th 2011. Please help me.I anyone have any idea on how to do the experiment please let me know. It will be very much appreciated.



What are the pH level of coke, sprite, red wine, regular wine, coffee, tea?

Popcorn scents filled the air. Kids laughed, babies cried, adults hushed. The movie theater was loud like never before. The big screen was popping with reds, blues, and greens. The 3-D glasses on my face were held high, thanks to my big nose. My eyes were glowing blue, with excitement from the movie. My mouth was full of puffy yellow clouds and my soda was washing it all down. Once I got home it was 9:15 P.M. After my hot shower I ate a bowl of mac ’n’ cheese and got in my warm, cozy bed.

No comments: