Sunday, January 2, 2011

As I created and played I really had no idea what the...

As I created and played I really had no idea what the outcome would be... Boy were we all in for a treat! And the beauty of it is save for a small bit of canola
Starbucks Trenta: The New Biggest Coffee Size - The Family Kitchen

The newest addition to Starbucks coffee offerings has us asking, how much coffee does American need?

Lemon Cherry Coffee Crumb Cake - The Family Kitchen

lemon cherry crumb cake2 300x201 Lemon Cherry Coffee Crumb Cake Have you seen Jamie's Cherry Lemon Scones? They look delicious and reminded me of an all time favorite flavor combo: lemon and cherry. You might be wondering why I need
Colies Kitchen: Coffee with Colie

Check back often we are always adding more recipes, cooking tips, product reviews, and giveaways! We love staying busy in our test kitchen. If you have a suggestion, or a recipe you would like to have featured on Colie's Kitchen let us
do you think this is a good idea?

About three months ago, I met a woman at work who is older than me. She is 46 but certainly looks good for her age. We both share an interest in gardening and she invited me round to view her garden, which is amazing, and to help her move some plants and other stuff around. After a couple of hours she asked me if I would like a coffee in the kitchen. I obliged. After talking in the kitchen for about an hour I asked if I may use the bathroom. I went upstairs and used the bathroom accordingly. When I exited the bathroom, she was waiting on the landing for me. I asked if she was ok. Then, to my surprise, she grabbed me and kissed me. I tried to push her away at first but in the end I couldn't resist. She led me to her bedroom and we had the most mind blowing sex, all day, that I ever thought was possible. She has been sterilized and cannot get pregnant. We kept the relationship casual but remained exclusive to each other. After about a month of us seeing each other, her daughter came home from work early one day while I was doing the gardening. My casual lady friend had gone to do some shopping and went to the kitchen to get myself some water. I went in to the living room and sat down for a break. The daughter, who is 23 and just as sexy as her mother, said she knew what was going on between me and her mother. I couldn't really deny what was going on. She then said that she wanted to see what all the fuss was about and unzipped my trousers.

No comments: